1/6 Hot Toys - MMS383 - Suicide Squad - Harley Quinn Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wonder what the chances are of a knock off sculpt using these pigtails on the prisoner sculpt. That I would love to see.

Anyone have the CUSTOM Harely Quinn head for this? I'd love to see what it looks like compared to the actual Hot Toys head scuplt.

I picked one up for some custom work. The skin colour was completely wrong. The paint work looked cheap, made it look very toy-like and plastic-ey.
The hair and sculpt are okay, though. It's good for cutting up and repainting, but I would never use it "as is" on the Hot Toys body.

I picked one up for some custom work. The skin colour was completely wrong. The paint work looked cheap, made it look very toy-like and plastic-ey.
The hair and sculpt are okay, though. It's good for cutting up and repainting, but I would never use it "as is" on the Hot Toys body.

Thank you. I was planning to do a custom "Harley". (Not from suicide squad version per se) But I wasnt sure how good that KO head would look.
Do you know which KO version it was you got? I am wondering if there are different ones.
Also, would you mind sending me some pics of the head you have?

Sadly, I am not a painter. heh.

Mine's been repainted and fixed up, so pics of mine now won't do you any good :huh haha
But it looked quite a bit like this one does when I got it.
If you're paying roughly 25 to 40 bucks for it, it's probably going to look like this;

View attachment 387980

The jaw on most of these seems to be slanted, but boiling fixed it on mine.
The tongue is also probably glued in too high, but can be pulled out and re-glued.
The ear cuff is pretty bad, too. Pretty much a gold blob.

Again, not great, but with some work, it can turn into something nice.

Thanks man! Can I see the "gold blob"? I appreciate your help! :)

Mine's been repainted and fixed up, so pics of mine now won't do you any good :huh haha
But it looked quite a bit like this one does when I got it.
If you're paying roughly 25 to 40 bucks for it, it's probably going to look like this;

View attachment 387980

Haha. That DOES indeed look like a golden glob! haha
Maybe I'll just have to break down and buy the HT figure anyway.

Anyone selling theirs for a good price?
The jaw on most of these seems to be slanted, but boiling fixed it on mine.
The tongue is also probably glued in too high, but can be pulled out and re-glued.
The ear cuff is pretty bad, too. Pretty much a gold blob.

Again, not great, but with some work, it can turn into something nice.

Thanks man! Can I see the "gold blob"? I appreciate your help! :)

Here's my girl!

def1_out__.jpg

Nice pic!! The colors on her costume make her a fantastic addition and welcome change to any collection in my opinion. Especially with so many figures that are iconic, awesome, must haves for many collectors but have monotonous colors.

Not advised to bend her knees, stockings felt like its gonna tear. Had to change it back to standing pose20171126_000006.jpg20171205_204436.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Did anybody try to pop off those pigtails?

I bought the 3rd party head with real hair pigtails and wanted to put them on the stock head.

I'm wondering how hard can it be and if the joints are exceptionally fragile.

They pop off easily, mine popped off maybe a little too easy. Just a simple ball joint, maybe heat up if it gives you trouble as the connection to the ball joint is a bit thin and could be fragile

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I bought the 3rd party head with real hair pigtails and wanted to put them on the stock head.

Take some pictures of the outcome thanks

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Shouldn't be a problem, they do just pop out, though, as the others have said, heating the head with a hairdryer may give you a little help. A couple of guys on FB, Andy Hibbs and Shane Poole, have put real hair on Harley and it can look really good.

Man what's with all the fkn plastic? Do I have to take the boots off to get this stuff off?

Simply because I'm curious, has anyone tried to actually remove the fishnets from her legs?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Back