1/6 Hot Toys - MMS383 - Suicide Squad - Harley Quinn Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Who says things like this????

hYclRRf.jpg

I'm saying this from a purely "accurate action figure customizing" standpoint, trust me :lol

I've just seen your review, I didn't expect you to like it that much, but I agree with all your points. The outfit and the hs are perfect.

I might be the only one who's more bothered about the single joined elbows than the knees.

I might be the only one who's more bothered about the single joined elbows than the knees.

I definitely agree. Considering her elbows are mostly covered in the shirt and fans wanting to recreate all the over the shoulder bat pics it blows my mind that they didn't do double joints!

I just got my Harley Quinn figure (special edition with the mallet) and I love it so much!! This version of Harley is now one of my favorite Hot Toys figures. The head sculpt is amazing. It makes the figure look like a 1/6 clone of Margot Robbie and the paint job is fantastic, especially with the tattoos all over her body. It was a nice touch for Hot Toys to complete all her tattoos including the hidden ones. I'm glad I purchased this figure.

I just got my Harley Quinn figure (special edition with the mallet) and I love it so much!! This version of Harley is now one of my favorite Hot Toys figures. The head sculpt is amazing. It makes the figure look like a 1/6 clone of Margot Robbie and the paint job is fantastic, especially with the tattoos all over her body. It was a nice touch for Hot Toys to complete all her tattoos including the hidden ones. I'm glad I purchased this figure.

Same here. Say what you want about the film, but the character design of Harley was so striking....it makes for a really eye-catching figure. They really tried their best to capture all the little details, from the tattoos to the rips and dyes on the shirt, to the bracelets and belts...So intricate. One of their best pieces so far, IMO.

I heard from a friend that there's somebody on instagram who put the prisoner Harley head on the MMS383...but I can't find a pic. Apparently, even with the hairstyle not being accurate to that outfit, it looks really good.

Sideshow Promo code HTQUINN for $25.00 OFF and they have a free tote bag too.

Screen Shot 2017-11-27 at 1.21.32 PM.jpg

Don't know if any pics/videos have been posted already but Dean Knight did the head swap with the prisoner version in his latest video. Looks good, obviously better if she still had the pigtails...maybe a 3rd party company will make that head.

Don't know if any pics/videos have been posted already but Dean Knight did the head swap with the prisoner version in his latest video. Looks good, obviously better if she still had the pigtails...maybe a 3rd party company will make that head.

Thanks for sharing! I wanted to see a video or picture of the heads swapped for a long time.

Do most people like this figure over the Prime 1 statue? Or has the knee joints and articulation been a huge issue? I've been seeing mixed reviews, most recently one guy who liked but all of a sudden changed their opinion mid-review after seeing the knees issue in hand.

Do most people like this figure over the Prime 1 statue? Or has the knee joints and articulation been a huge issue? I've been seeing mixed reviews, most recently one guy who liked but all of a sudden changed their opinion mid-review after seeing the knees issue in hand.

I don't even notice the knees in person when properly displayed - not that they aren't there, but it's blown way out of proportion by people. Don't let that deter you from an otherwise awesome figure.

Back