1/6 Hot Toys - MMS383 - Suicide Squad - Harley Quinn Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have the Squad's Team Leader, and he certainly doesn't disappoint.

Top quality sculpt and paint as you'd expected from Eleven. And quality tailoring as you'd expect from Ganghood.

The weapons and equipment are similar to VTS/DAM with all the printed and stamped markings.

Time consuming bits so far are adjusting the length of the tactical belt. Out of the box it's sitting above his trouser belt, and to adjust it you have to separate the velcro parts of the belt to pull one end through the fastener.

And the other little thing is one of the pair of threads at the top of arms wasn't knotted. I haven't succeeded in knotting it yet because the ends are so short it's difficult to get two knots in them, even with a pair of tweezers.

But it's one of those fun figures that you have to put together.

24287523678_6174168134_z.jpg

24287523428_6c37d0c93c_z.jpg

24287523508_57ab97e57e_z.jpg

38084826356_76c1a7e770_z.jpg

I preferred him with the sleeves down as they're quite bulky when rolled up, and a bit untidy looking with all the internal stitching showing. For some of the rifle attachments I had to use white tack to give the push on rails better grip.

Breathtaking work there. It's kind of funny, for all the reasons rooted hair often doesn't work in this scale, it works super well on Harley since her looked pretty damaged throughout. Anyway, great job, Shane.

If HT could get close to that I'd be all for rooted hair on most figures, really does bring the sculpt to life. I guess it's still not possible for HT to mass produce such impressive results.

Back