1/6 Hot Toys - MMS383 - Suicide Squad - Harley Quinn Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Off/on topic.. Has anybody bought a replica Harley Quinn head from eBay? Idk if this has been cover or where to post this question but since it’s replicated from the hot toys I was just wondering.

I have a medicom rah Harley Quinn jester, was wondering how good the HT replica head is I wouldn’t mind swapping both onto a phicen body

Thanks

I'm liking her with the jacket much better. More layering, and matching the shorts.

Z6yJevu.jpg

Reference image:
6989de10ad0376c9e0f636fbc9e0419e.jpg

Would someone that have bought the Harley Quinn 12/6 from Hot Toys experiencing that the right ponytail (with red top) have a significantly worse fit than the other, or if there is a manufacturing defect on my?

While the blue is a quite firm fit, the red pops of very easy and don´t seam to fit all the way down in the peghole..

So pretty. And I love that they sculpt the hair. I don't have to comb it every now and then.

e9fa77ab1c915d157b1dafa543bc5091.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SC seems to have an excess amount too, the Waitlist is still even on

I have one normal, one exclusive, and one opened one, the first 2 as future investments I started doubting :D

I have one normal, one exclusive, and one opened one, the first 2 as future investments I started doubting :D

doesn't mean it won't be- over time will be the test

Yeah i wouldnt do that ther is about 20 more Harleys coming in the future with all the planned movies, people will be selling their SS version.its a nice figure but nothing really special about it. I think the "definitive" Harley costume is in the future.

I think that too. This is possibly the best Harley by HT for the next couple of years, maybe longer. Do not forget that future of any DC film is quite unclear. So as Harley's future. We will be more clever after JL.

OMG. Tone it down a bit. Sheeeesh! Can someone say "obssesive." You are making the rest of us look bad. I alone question my mental health knowing I mingle with you all.
1866c5159220c83b0905cadc4834d622.gif

So I forced the issue a bit getting that SIR bracelet up on her wrist. I found myself trying to dominate and forcing the issue - a testament to the authenticity of this figure - now her arm has a couple of knicks in it and I’m a mess

So I forced the issue a bit getting that SIR bracelet up on her wrist. I found myself trying to dominate and forcing the issue - a testament to the authenticity of this figure - now her arm has a couple of knicks in it and I’m a mess

Yeah, same here, but with the choker. Now I've got a couple marks on the neck. Live and learn, I guess.
Probably should have light-sanded the inner edge of the necklace when I felt it needed more force to get it on the neck...

If it really bothers me, someday a tiny smudge of white epoxy and a few light taps of paint will likely fix it up.

Maybe I'm just new, but to me those accessories stay on forever, as I wouldn't ever take them off.. so I'm okay with the tiny nicks.

I've used the spiked bracelets, they were tight, but no issues, in my opinion the neck piece amplifies and already a bit longer than usual neck, and the figure is too beautiful in it's simple form to use the jacket

Accessories, diaromas are always good to have, yet, I always seem to prefer things simpler myself :)

Seeing this at NYCC made me want to pick it up, and luckily I got it 20% off thanks to a coupon for a comic shop. It’s an absolutely beautiful figure, but the expression and direction of the eyes limit posing a bit.
4801f01052e1307fed43c1db15344dfb.heic

8a09954e8d4d9e963f58eddf4d8d118b.heic

429ab89950715dd7bc7c00489e232911.heic

ce7480dad5d48da3af01229209ce3852.heic

0fede52633f1bc53566914175de26c02.jpg

Hi does anybody know how easy it is the remove the sucide squad & the bullseye emblems off the display base? As I'm thinking about buying one and use it for the threezero Michonne 1/6th scale figure. Any ideas or help would be greatly appreciated

Back