1/6 Hot Toys - MMS383 - Suicide Squad - Harley Quinn Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is one stunning figure. The likeness to Margot Robbie is spot on. Poses really well with the joker. My only gripe about it is that it's not the best figure when it comes to articulation. That aside, I think this is a definite must have for any DC collection.

20170812_013655.jpg

20170812_012447.jpg

20170812_013343.jpg

20170812_014908.jpg

Those two look great together. Agree that this is a beautiful figure but articulation is limited.

Mine came yesterday. Actually the wife's, lol. Helped her set it up today, no issues at all. What a great figure.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Hey folks, I have an exclusive edition, brand new, unopened, if anyone wants it. Message me if interested.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was charged Thursday Last week and still no shipping notice.

I should get charged my last installment today & I'm hoping it will ship out tonight/tomorrow.

FYI - I just chatted online with a Sideshow support staffer. My payment was processed, but their next batch of HQs are due in a few days (shipment a tad late). She said Harley should be shipped worst case by the end of next week.

Back