1/6 Hot Toys - MMS383 - Suicide Squad - Harley Quinn Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I found a wierd blemish or defect on mine, so I just submitted a claim to Sideshow. I'm hoping they'll just send me a new head and let me destroy the bad one. I had a similar issue with my Rey that I just couldn't live with and ended up buying another HS from Toy Anxiety later on.
e2355db71035400bc30d9a8dc4fa83da.jpg
6eb044fc9789ccb1a50d090dcf042a20.jpg
d310f7178cbfd4bb841062dd1b380d35.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

I found a wierd blemish or defect on mine, so I just submitted a claim to Sideshow. I'm hoping they'll just send me a new head and let me destroy the bad one. I had a similar issue with my Rey that I just couldn't live with and ended up buying another HS from Toy Anxiety later on.
e2355db71035400bc30d9a8dc4fa83da.jpg
6eb044fc9789ccb1a50d090dcf042a20.jpg
d310f7178cbfd4bb841062dd1b380d35.jpg

Put better light on it. Can't tell if its the lighting

Sent from my LG-D415 using Tapatalk

I haven't opened mine but that looks fine to me.
Well, I'll see what SS says. If they deny it, I'll just have to pick up a head off eBay or whatever. It's too noticeable in hand for me to be ok with it.

Well, I'll see what SS says. If they deny it, I'll just have to pick up a head off eBay or whatever. It's too noticeable in hand for me to be ok with it.

Does it look like a bad paint job or if something is just smudged on it? My superman had blemishes on his collar bone area and I actually cleaned it off with goo b gone.

I doubt Sideshow will give you a replacement. It appears to be a slight build up of paint in the recess of her forehead. It honestly lookes like a shadow.

Anyone have any tips on how to remove the boots?

Aren't you the one who just asked this on Facebook? Gotta hold her upside down, gently grab the calf and slowly pull the boot in a screw type of motion.

Oh, I'd be doing exactly the same thing. I hope SS sends you an unblemished head.
Sideshow offered me $20 or be put on the waitlist for a replacement head. I chose the waitlist obviously.

SS just confirmed I'm on the waitlist for a new HS. Sounds like they expect parts to arrive in the next 7-10 days and I will have to destroy my original once the new one shows up.

Yup, they do great customer service. They responded quickly and didn't even argue about giving me a new HS.

That does not sound great to me! They should have replacements ready for products they sell.....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

That does not sound great to me! They should have replacements ready for products they sell.....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
True, but I knew going in that they weren't fully stocked. So I anticipated that there would be a wait.

Back