1/6 Hot Toys - MMS383 - Suicide Squad - Harley Quinn Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine came in yesterday, and I had time to set her up this afternoon. Overall, I'm pleased. Those spike cuffs are painful, and those wrist pegs don't help. I don't like those pegs one bit. No sirree. That's really my only complaint. I had no problem getting the plastic off or putting anything on. Oh, the revolver opens too easily if not closed just right. Minor thing. The fishnets are really cool. They look much better and in scale than real fishnets would ever work.
On the instructions it says to put one or the other bracelets on her wrist at one time. And with the wrist pegs just try to hold them in place and twist/pull on the hands to have them not break apart. I haven't had the pegs come apart yet, but only switch them one time so far.

Sent from my LG-D415 using Tapatalk

rNBz8UB.jpg

Harley arrived today. Fantastic figure. Some quick snaps. Quality isn't the best as it was dark and I had to lighten them a bit. Hope to take some better ones with natural light at some stage.

QhaxoIr.jpg

UjvXHFO.jpg

dcutZj2.jpg

And with her big sister

3ICOPys.jpg

Got it in the mail today, love it. No fishnet issues, got the boots off and on just fine, love the expression more than I thought I would, totally worth the wait!

I got mine the other day, very cool figure, likeness is spot on imho and it's a great one to have imho.

here's a iSnap of mine didn't really pose her that much, agree that to hold the bat against her shoulder she can't but still get's it 90% of the way there...

BoliMYr.jpg

What's funny is that she gets a lot closer to holding the baby on her shoulder with one of the... I don't know, basic grip hands (?) than the hand that seems designed for it.

Back