1/6 Hot Toys - MMS383 - Suicide Squad - Harley Quinn Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still no EX shipping email- this thing must be in alot of batches and mine will be weeks out still....:gah:

None of you can complain until you have to pay 40 dollars for shipping and then 50 pounds on import tax for one item to the UK from Sideshow!

$49 shipping for me. Another $50+ as VAT, import charge is small.

Everyone that's been charged had a preorder from last year and they are receiving them in batches. Probably not gonna get another batch quickly but within the next few weeks. Just talked to SS customer service.

Everyone that's been charged had a preorder from last year and they are receiving them in batches. Probably not gonna get another batch quickly but within the next few weeks. Just talked to SS customer service.

It's a bloody pathetic service really.

thanks for that info- just gotta be patient

Mine is shipped ! Getting her tomorrow!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Geez, Knowing that makes it worse for me, Ive had mine on order since July 2016 and I still got delayed :gah:

Mine didn't charge today, my email came late and said Friday anyway. I did get a second email reminding me it's charging Friday though so I'm assuming that's batch 2.

Shipped out today---should be here Fri:horrorday
Harley-Quinn-Movie-Hammer-Malletq1.jpg

Back