1/6 Hot Toys - MMS383 - Suicide Squad - Harley Quinn Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The sculpted hair looks much better to me. Also with a neutral sculpt she'd lose so much presence and personality and become like every other HT sculpt with the dead stare.

I think they are just doing the rooted hair ontop of HT sculpt..

yea I get that they used the HT sculpt here and just added the rooted bangs and pigtails. But seeing as how there's usually some sort of recasts out there of HT sculpts, I was wondering if they'd be recasting the HT sculpt but adding the rooted hair and selling it on the secondary market like through OSK; as well as wondering if this is any indication that they may also make a neutral sculpt. They tend to make sculpts that HT hasn't done such as Affleck Wayne, 2 versions of Logan, Origins Wolverine, 2 John Wick sculpts, Vin Diesel etc :wink1:

Last edited:
The sculpted hair looks much better to me. Also with a neutral sculpt she'd lose so much presence and personality and become like every other HT sculpt with the dead stare.
Yeah, I think the rooted hair looks nice, but I prefer the sculpted hair. Regarding the portrait, I also prefer this to a more neutral portrait for Harley. I wouldn't complain about an expressive if less extreme portrait, but I like this. I just wish there had been a good way to include either movable eyes or swap-outs of some kind. It looks great, but I kind of dislike how she can only look to her left.

11 posted this:

yNzFAuR.jpg

Nice.

Is there a place to buy these? What do they run?

I forgot all about her with all the SDCC buzz, so today's notice was a nice surprise.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Back