1/6 Hot Toys - MMS383 - Suicide Squad - Harley Quinn Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I didn't even have to look at the video to know who the comments are talking about. :lol

Some of you are ridiculous. He took a chance at trying to make the figure better. He failed obviously, as her head sits way too low and her thighs are now cornstalks. But that's no reason to be judgemental.

Some of you are ridiculous. He took a chance at trying to make the figure better. He failed obviously, as her head sits way too low and her thighs are now cornstalks. But that's no reason to be judgemental.

It's still beyond me how someone can think a body like that is better than the Hot Toys body.

Plus why do you need a Harley with a body that has nipples and a wide ******? And the amount the camera lingers on those parts and everything else... doesn't make it seem like we wants to make improvements, I mean he even said he doesn't really care about placement of the tattoos etc. so clearly improving to be more screen accurate is out the window, and in which case what is he improving?

That's the way they're made now. I think even their new males have the garden snake. :lol

Those bodies are better than Hot Toys female bodies, when you're going for comic book or model proportions. Also, they don't seem entirely compatible with Hot Toys female parts, as you can clearly see in that video. The Hot Toys bodies are designed for a bulkier and more realistic look.

How he thinks that's actually better is beyond me. But I'm not going to belittle the guy.

I've recently started using the Phicens to replace a lot of the **** ones I've had to use for older bashes and some newer ones. If Hot Toys made decent true types again, I'd probably be more likely to pick those up for bashes that don't show a lot of skin, but I think they abandoned that practice?

Creepy , absolutely Creepy

figure ended up looking like ***** after all that

I don't mind it's kind of creepy, i don't mind his fetish. But i do mind he butchered the figure to something hideous. Yes you might say it's his figure he can do whatever he wants to. Of course that's true, but he is doing that publicly so we can judge and express our attitude towards it.

It. Not him.

I think it looks damn awful myself and he showcased the body a bit longer than I feel a typical audience is comfortable with. That doesn't mean I'm gonna throw the guy under the bus.

It. Not him.

I think it looks damn awful myself and he showcased the body a bit longer than I feel a typical audience is comfortable with. That doesn't mean I'm gonna throw the guy under the bus.

No one is throwing him under the bus, but his videos are public and open to judgement. I don't know his stuff really, I randomly clicked on another video unboxing Deadpool and he has Black Widow's breasts hanging out showing her nipples and making Deadpool 'say' creepy and weird stuff to her. I don't know who his audience are, and there's a fair few - but I wouldn't watch his channel to see good reviews or to see how a figure is. It seems like he just likes putting sculpts on naked bodies and oogling them - fair play to him... but it's a bit weird.

Other than that I really can't see how a body not designed for a specific character is making it better. But for me, I collect these things because they're great look-alike representations of my favourite characters and they don't look naff - I wouldn't buy a figure to mod it, if I didn't like it I wouldn't get it.

1t5l4i.jpg

:lol

I've only seen a few of his videos. The Harley one didn't seem that bad to me. At least now I know it's futile to try and mod her. :huh

Well, from a posing point of view, it certainly will be an improvement.
But from every other consideration, it's a pretty bad customization...

As for the youtuber himself, I thought he had a crap sense of humor.

Just saw that video. I appreciate that he wants to improve the figure, but changing it to that body took it a few steps back. No more knee joints, but the proportions have been ruined.

I had to take a shower like in the Crying Game after the video...still have chills. Gonna sleep with the light on tonight.

Back