1/6 Hot Toys - MMS383 - Suicide Squad - Harley Quinn Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
She looks really great. Not a fan of the movie or her in the movie. But they really did a great job on these figures.

I'm hoping for a HT Arkham Harley.

I know she took her time being released, but, just look at her! It's like JC painted every single one himself, hell, in that time he almost could have. It's unprecedented for HT to mass produce a figure that is this flawless every time. Each in hand pic I've seen looks like it was taken of the same figure by the same owner. Sod the knees, just look at the rest! Have you seen another figure that looks this good in hand!? I haven't! Count yourself lucky if you own this figure, very lucky, you may never see another this good.

Not sure if you guys seen this.. :(
d42bb9620cc5d6bd6fe09d8b70c0af1d.jpg

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

That sucks. I am always weary of that type of joint because of how tight they are. I rarely move Han Solo's arms. Hopefully it is just a random break and not widespread.

That sucks. I am always weary of that type of joint because of how tight they are. I rarely move Han Solo's arms. Hopefully it is just a random break and not widespread.

Yea.. Now i have to be extra extra careful in my future figures.. Never expected HT to have such. I think it's just small % of manu defect..

Joker: "Gimme that....gun..hehe...hahahahahaHAHAHAHAHA!" [emoji91]❤️[emoji91]
Instagram.com/i_am_toys
2a55d9f39abc2460f7427765a390b4bb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah I'd imagine heavy handed, seeing some people's videos, the Chinese one's I think in particular who are some of the first to get the figures, they bend and articulate so quickly and forcefully, and just place the figure down on hard surfaces without carefulness, doesn't surprise me!

Yeah I'd imagine heavy handed, seeing some people's videos, the Chinese one's I think in particular who are some of the first to get the figures, they bend and articulate so quickly and forcefully, and just place the figure down on hard surfaces without carefulness, doesn't surprise me!

Just to be on the safe side.. We better practice extra caution..

Dean Knight said he'd have his review up today, so I'm wondering what negatives he's found with her.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Not sure if you guys seen this.. :(
d42bb9620cc5d6bd6fe09d8b70c0af1d.jpg

Someone on Facebook says this photo was posted by the same guy who had taken a video of his peeling paint on his MK46 a few days ago, it's either bad luck or he's rough, haha

Considering the cost, you'd think people would be more cautious.

Dean Knight said he'd have his review up today, so I'm wondering what negatives he's found with her.

None. Maybe weird wrist pegs if you really looking for anything.

Back