1/6 Hot Toys - MMS383 - Suicide Squad - Harley Quinn Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ahh actually yeah, they are pretty similar. Hmmm, in that case it's a great representation, my only dislike are the knees, I really think just a lot of the posing was crap in the photograph releases. Still getting this for sure!

At least, new photos! Agree with the legs, I suppose we must wait for Hot Toys pics and see how they look there. Otherwise I love the figure, the pink color in the hair seems more saturated than in the first Hot Toys images where it was too soft, that's cool.

Sculpt looks great. Am I the only one that wishes they kept the prototype knees? Overall I love how it turned out.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

So this has really released? Those photos aren't of some knock off figure? I'm extremely paranoid but its just unusual for HT not to release it themselves first. :lol

Based on those pics the sculpt is amazing and I love the box art. The legs do look a bit odd and overall I'm not sure what I think until I see more and a video review.

So this has really released? Those photos aren't of some knock off figure? I'm extremely paranoid but its just unusual for HT not to release it themselves first. :lol

Based on those pics the sculpt is amazing and I love the box art. The legs do look a bit odd and overall I'm not sure what I think until I see more and a video review.

hahahaha...
It's a conspiracy..... *whisper*

The headsculpt limits posing a lot.

I can see a lot of collectors putting this in some really awkward looking poses.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

Nobody poses their figures in anything but museum poses anyway. :huh

I think she looks fantastic and has plenty of posing potential as show by the blogger pics.

1c39277a7623b77a0898d2c8c05d32d9.jpg

Loving the box art for this, can't wait to get it [emoji2]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah that box art is...well a work of art. Love the pose she's in there to. Has the sculpt changed much? it somehow looks better than the prototype.

Yeah that box art is...well a work of art. Love the pose she's in there to. Has the sculpt changed much? it somehow looks better than the prototype.

Yeah was thinking the same, will have mine displayed behind arkham joker very similar. Not as far as I can tell, hairs a little more blonde but as far as sculpt goes looks pretty much the same to me.

I'm so excited for her. I have no idea how I'm gonna pose her now. Jacket, Sans jacket, weapons, purse.

Knees look weird from the side, hopefully it'll be better

1c39277a7623b77a0898d2c8c05d32d9.jpg

Loving the box art for this, can't wait to get it [emoji2]

I wish it would have come with the head sculpt similar to the one on the box art. Cheeky grin rather than stark raving loon!! haha

Sent from a point in space and time

I wish it would have come with the head sculpt similar to the one on the box art. Cheeky grin rather than stark raving loon!! haha

Yeah agreed, but I'm cool with what we got. Especially as the production piece has turned out so good. Was worried it was going to lose something similar to the purple coat joker sculpt.

Yeah agreed, but I'm cool with what we got. Especially as the production piece has turned out so good. Was worried it was going to lose something similar to the purple coat joker sculpt.

I like what theyve done everywhere else . I think the knees look tonnes better. I guess I'll have to pick a prison headsculpt and use that though.

Looks like they've altered the t-shirt slightly too. I think it looks great

Back