1/6 Hot Toys - MMS383 - Suicide Squad - Harley Quinn Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So is it safe to say 1 dont play with the figures and 2 dont pose in 90 angle?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Play with the figures ? Like play in the tub with them and stuff ? Grown men playing with their figures. No wonder we 1/6 collector's get told we collect dolls :lol

Play with the figures ? Like play in the tub with them and stuff ? Grown men playing with their figures. No wonder we 1/6 collector's get told we collect dolls :lol

Hahahahhahaha ok play wasn't the right word lol. Different pose every week or 2. And on a side note my (d!ck) friends and wife call em dolls. Annoying man[emoji23]

Hahahahhahaha ok play wasn't the right word lol. Different pose every week or 2. And on a side note my (d!ck) friends and wife call em dolls. Annoying man[emoji23]

I really don't care what people call them...I call them cool.

Today Deadshot..tomorrow Harley just wait
One of the HK sellers said they were now told July-September (Q3) for Harley now at Secret Base…
guess we shall see.
You think HT forgot they put Deadshot Q2? :lol Like they put Harley in the coming soon photo with the other figs and then later at a meeting the guy who sets up the schedule went, "Oh crap! this one is first".

Harley this week and WW next week surely, can't see any more reason for delays unless the weather over in HK takes a turn for the worse again.

Today Deadshot..tomorrow Harley just wait

tumblr_nrg1h4YcRD1r5rk9to2_540.gif

Harley this week and WW next week surely, can't see any more reason for delays unless the weather over in HK takes a turn for the worse again.

What if HT boat crashes into US Navy Destroyer and all Harley's spill into the Indian Ocean tho?

Back