1/6 Hot Toys - MMS383 - Suicide Squad - Harley Quinn Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The movie is definately a mixed bag. I still can't decide if I like it or hate it lol. It doesn't hold up with repeat viewings.

7300745d44152063820869e675a41724.gif

This figure would be a buy if not for the exposed neck and knee joints. Too bad.

That's probably why they backed out of making the whole squad and decided to focus on Da Jokah, who they assumed would sell well. :lol I thought Katana, Joker, and Enchantress were fun. I'd buy them.

So far Harley is the only figure from this line that is sold out.

In all honesty I didn't really expect HT to do the entire squad regardless of film's reception. If it's not
Avengers I don't think they'll go that far. Justice League however stands a much better shot.

margot-robbie-harley-quinn-222368.jpg one of the set photographers from suicide squad released a never before seen promotional shot of harley

She was really hot just at the beginning jail scene :drool

As to the figure i guess i could understand a problem with the knees, but the neck? I didn't even see any neck joint showing.

SS was a success. They are even going to make SS2. Like it or not.

[Not aimed at you, Futurion, just haters.]

For real. I hate Star Wars. I think it sucks. Guess what? No one cares about my opinion, and they will continue to crank out these boring films. Other people will watch them and enjoy them, causing no harm to me whatsoever! Instead of going to SW threads and complaining about it, I just concentrate on what I like. Works for me.

Now back to waiting for Harl. :cool:

She was really hot just at the beginning jail scene :drool

As to the figure i guess i could understand a problem with the knees, but the neck? I didn't even see any neck joint showing.

Old Hot Toys trick. Give figure ugly visible neck joint then carefully select pictures that does not show neck from side or do a mediocre job photoshooting the joint out.

I for one would rather have a few exposed joints than a less articulated figure or rubber that will crack and render the figure worthless. The figure looks so impressive and if the odd visible joint annoyed me that much I'd buy statues instead.

What neck joint? All my HT girls have rubber necks. The only seam is where the HS meets the neck, but that's unavoidable unless you don't want her head to turn.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

I for one would rather have a few exposed joints than a less articulated figure or rubber that will crack and render the figure worthless. The figure looks so impressive and if the odd visible joint annoyed me that much I'd buy statues instead.

Yeah sometimes having a visible neck joint is unavoidable if the lower area where the neck and shoulders meet is not covered by clothes or armor. I avoid figures with exposed joints. Statues are out of the question for me because of the giant boxes they come in.

Yeah sometimes having a visible neck joint is unavoidable if the lower area where the neck and shoulders meet is not covered by clothes or armor. I avoid figures with exposed joints. Statues are out of the question for me because of the giant boxes they come in.

It will be interesting to compare this with the Wonder Woman figure when they are both released. One with less visible joints but seemingly inferior articulation, one rooted hair the other sculpted.

For those waiting on EX conversions, just got confirmation my waitlist placed August 16 2016 is going to convert.

Too bad being you. I love it. Anything is better than another dead-eye-starring fish look.

Back