1/6 Hot Toys - MMS383 - Suicide Squad - Harley Quinn Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would take the mallet if I could get it but I've kind of decided I don't really care if I don't get it since she really doesn't use it much in the film.

Re: Hot Toys - MMS - Suicide Squad - Harley Quinn Collectible Figure

I think Hot Toys tried a little too hard to give fans want. While their female head sculpts need to be more lively and animated, they don't need to be this excessive. This face just makes some poses look really weird. If anything, they could've added a second head sculpt with her smirking but Hot Toys is too cheap to give us anything extra without raising the price by $30.

I wish an extra head would have been the EX instead of that mallet...

Re: Hot Toys - MMS - Suicide Squad - Harley Quinn Collectible Figure

I wish an extra head would have been the EX instead of that mallet...
Ya a messed up make up sculpt would have been nice. And the mallet should be with every version since it's so iconic with the character.

I'm tempted to use a coupon I have on the regular, and hope I can find someone that doesn't want their mallet. I sure don't want to pay the $100 it'll probably sell for on Ebay.

Mine just converted. I might cancel it though, don't think I have room for a Suicide Squad collection. Can't seem to get rid of some Captain American and Iron Man figures.

Mine just converted. I might cancel it though, don't think I have room for a Suicide Squad collection. Can't seem to get rid of some Captain American and Iron Man figures.

Why not get it anyway and sell it on, I'm sure you'll get plenty of takers.

Back