1/6 Hot Toys - MMS383 - Suicide Squad - Harley Quinn Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not really feeling this one. I can see what they were going for in the head sculpt (the initial cast image) but it looks more like Elizabeth Banks than Margot Robbie. It's in the eyes.

2e11566baf89848dc01ebd4d89b47da83508b612e69ac10a4b14a82c3af2efe2.jpg

hot-toys-suicide-squad-harley-quinn.jpg

8408465769_92d58b39ba.jpg

if this was supposed to be a sculpt of banks we'd have people saying it looks NOTHING like her and start showing comparisons of Margot Robbie instead. :lol

if this was supposed to be a sculpt of banks we'd have people saying it looks NOTHING like her and start showing comparisons of Margot Robbie instead. :lol

Lol! Totally. But yes lMO it's off. To be more specific the teeth resemble Banks in the photo I posted and the head sculpt is a little too narrow making the eyes look more like Banks as well.

Lol! Totally. But yes lMO it's off. To be more specific the teeth resemble Banks in the photo I posted and the head sculpt is a little too narrow making the eyes look more like Banks as well.
the headsculpt ht has made for this hq looks to me like sophia vergara.

It's actually kind of freaky how much it does look like her. Some of you dudes are crazy.

image.jpeg

I think it's the best female portrait they've ever done. Looks just like Margot and it has some life to it. In the past, their female portraits lacked a certain depth that brings a figure to life.

im not a huge fan of the sculpt only because i feel like everyones going to have very similar poses, but it looks just like margot and no one else.

i see sofia vergara in certain angles, but definitely see margot. it's a great sculpt.

just wish they would do another portrait w/out the smile... that's the only thing keeping me from getting this figure.

It's actually kind of freaky how much it does look like her. Some of you dudes are crazy.

View attachment 289526

UGHHHHHHH, I want silver jacket Joker soooo much..... that non-smiling Leto sculpt is everything....

But just like I KNEW I was gonna end up doing, I totally caved and ordered Harley. I fought hard, but I KNEW it was going to happen. Especially once I found out I am unlikely to actually take shipment on my DC Harley statue [seems like that one is seriously delayed/oversold just about everywhere.]

I am running out of space

Back