1/6 Hot Toys - MMS383 - Suicide Squad - Harley Quinn Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Saw the movie and enjoyed it. Bring on harley already.

Sent from my LGLS996 using Tapatalk

b40c497e6570532aaa6c40e7ba9bbabb.jpg
new pics from J.C.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Would have preferred that her hot pants looked more like this.

FNhmi64_zps2dnxlqxo.jpg

w8T2W4y_zpsef4rnu5c.jpg

X7AHKRU_zpshtumoxst.jpg

But still looking forward to receiving this HT figure nonetheless. I am glad they hid the seam on the inner leg. Most other SS Harley Quinn figures/statues that have material fishnets have that thick ugly seam on the back of the legs. So glad HT was able to "hide" it.

Sometimes I wonder if Sideshow uses the waitlist as a way to try and get people to pre-order something impulsively. They don't even show the regular figure when you do a search which doesn't seem right.

Sometimes I wonder if Sideshow uses the waitlist as a way to try and get people to pre-order something impulsively. They don't even show the regular figure when you do a search which doesn't seem right.

They just got me

Well on the home page for me it shows the figure and says join waitlist which I am able to do but if you search for the figure nothing comes up. Normally if the exclusive sells out you should still be able to find the regular figure.

Well on the home page for me it shows the figure and says join waitlist which I am able to do but if you search for the figure nothing comes up. Normally if the exclusive sells out you should still be able to find the regular figure.
For me when I click the wait list it shows up as being able to pre-order the exclusive.

The regular edition link is on the same page above the exclusive

Back