1/6 Hot Toys - MMS383 - Suicide Squad - Harley Quinn Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
production budget : $175,000,000

• Domestic Box Office $133,682,248 (4,255 Theaters, $31,418 profit per theater - 3 days)
  • International Box Office $133,300,000

Worldwide Box Office $266,982,248

It looks safe for now :p

It also just set Monday and Tuesday records grossing 13.1 million and 14.27 million respectively. Not as telling as how it does in its second weekend, but still pretty impressive.

Which is super annoying, on the flip side Aa Joker should be out soon right? I hope :panic:

"I need a machine gun" :lol

Well, we could all just raid the Hot Toys factory and get them early. :lol

52714f3322e649c390cdb713d6abc0e1ec56d6453b946423118619ed59c24857.gif

That's quite hypnotic.

I'd love it HT did Panda Man. He's much more impressive than Grin and Stan. :lol

I'm pretty sure HT decided to make them because they're the cheapest to make. :lol
I'd love a Panda Man though, he'd look great in a display of Joker and his goons.

:lol:lol:lol

And you could customize Harley's headless body into a "detonated nanites" version. It's win-win! :yess:

Last edited:
Suicide Squad is the new Batman & Robin.
As bad as or even worse.

But Margot nailed Harley. She is Harley.
This might become my first HT figure. It's so damn perfect. So far, getting the Figuart fig.

Batman and Robin is possibly the worst big budget movie of all time. It is objectively terrible. No one can defend that movie. I will defend Suicide Squad. In my opinion (as well as many that I've read), it's a very enjoyable film. Not perfect, but no movie is. Better than BvS, which is a million times better than Batman and Robin. Just my opinion..

As far as HT collecting goes, once you start, you can't stop. Enjoy!

she nailed harley when they let her, half the time they made her act nothing like the character.

Nothing like the character as in the cartoon character? I thought the character on screen was consistent and had depth. I had no issues with the portrayal or writing for Harley. Margot was amazeballs. Just my opinion..

The HT Harley fig is my only definite purchase from this line. On the fence about Deadshot and maybe one Joker. I wonder how this Harley would look next to a HT Ledger Joker...

It was kinda all over the place. Sometimes she was trying to do the accent, other times she wasn't. I found the bar scene hilarious when she got "real" with everyone. No sorry don't buy it.

As a whole I liked her performance but the directing for her character needed some work.

Suicide Squad is the new Batman & Robin.
As bad as or even worse.

I tell ya, everything has to be War and Peace, or its "trash."

I found, overall, that SS is an enjoyable movie. The soundtrack intruded a bit much sometimes, true. Sometimes it was a bit too choppy. But enjoyable, yes. Its not War and Peace because the source material isn't War and Peace.

Joker and Harley: enjoyable. I really liked them both. Joker's bling and tattoos were less intrusive than expected... my problem is that I want figures of both, and nobody is showcasing the costumes I want. I want her in the gold mesh dress, and I want him in the tux. BADLY. Mr. J cared a little bit about H. in this, it was kinda refreshing.

Really torn about this figure, about HT Joker and.... argh..... what to do

I tell ya, everything has to be War and Peace, or its "trash."

I found, overall, that SS is an enjoyable movie. The soundtrack intruded a bit much sometimes, true. Sometimes it was a bit too choppy. But enjoyable, yes. Its not War and Peace because the source material isn't War and Peace.

Joker and Harley: enjoyable. I really liked them both. Joker's bling and tattoos were less intrusive than expected... my problem is that I want figures of both, and nobody is showcasing the costumes I want. I want her in the gold mesh dress, and I want him in the tux. BADLY. Mr. J cared a little bit about H. in this, it was kinda refreshing.

Really torn about this figure, about HT Joker and.... argh..... what to do

I definitely want that gold dress Harley figure :pray: Tux Joker (and jester Harley) are must buys too :lol

After finally seeing this movie (6.5/10) I really wish they would have done a second portrait with a neutral or a flirtatious smiling expression. Hope a second portrait shows up at some point even on a separate release. It would probably get knocked off ad nauseum because Robbie is gorgeous.
Other than the special, I haven't decided which Joker to pick up. I will get Deadshot for sure.
Hope HT adds a few more characters to the line like Katana, Croc, Enchantress, Flagg, and Waller.

The main thing holding me back on Harley is that mouth! I don't know if I want that big wide-open mouth. And I say that as someone who bought HT General Zod.

Am leaning toward Silver Jacket Joker.... if we ever get a preorder on him, it would be hard to go wrong with that one.

Back