1/6 Hot Toys - MMS383 - Suicide Squad - Harley Quinn Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS - Suicide Squad - Harley Quinn Collectible Figure

I can't believe all the Suicide Squad figures are a year away. Seems like a pretty long time to have to wait. The Batman V Superman figures are arriving quite a bit sooner and we're getting the Arkham Leto Joker soon so I wonder why these are so far off. Only thing I can think of is if they have to develop new bodies for Joker and Harley with the tattoos in addition to everything else that goes into making a figure.

Is the body all plastic? The ass looks like it's rubber which does give a real look but I hate rubber.

While I would have loved a second headsculpt we have a pool of talented 3d sculptors on this board. I would be shocked if there weren't a selection of alternates available from our fellow boardies at some point.

Will bbts have the hammer too? Cause it does not say side show exclusive anywhere ... So wondering if bbts will also have the hammer cause it's says "select markets or geo or something like that"

I looked at BBTS and they do not have the hammer.

I just preordered her for the same reason. And thanks for confirming the inclusion of the jacket!

Congrats and you're welcome. :)

The figure does look very impressive. I actually love the sculpt! It is probably the best likeness ever on a female figure. Leah was their best to date (sculpt) but was a neutral expression so this is indeed an achievement!

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/.../137019-leon-911-partial-collection-40-a.html

They know Will Smith probably won't sell as well. But yeah, what's up with him 5.00 cheaper and comes with way more. Oh well. Have to wait for movie before I spring for this.

They know Will Smith probably won't sell as well. But yeah, what's up with him 5.00 cheaper and comes with way more. Oh well. Have to wait for movie before I spring for this.

I don't like will smith one bit! So no way am buying a figure of him. I think he is way overrated as an actor and somehow it feels like he is following Margot in every other movie. In anycase just don't like him at all. So while dead shot is a great character I ain't putting will smith on a shelf

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/.../137019-leon-911-partial-collection-40-a.html

I'm actually more inclined to buy this because it is Will Smith. Liked him ever since he started rapping. I like the outfit, accessories and it's a great HS. I am going to watch the movie 1st before deciding.

Ordered but at these prices there should have at least been two portraits. Also ordered Deadshot, which looks fantastic. I am holding on Joker until I figure out which I prefer.Could end up being all of them. I did preorder the straightjacket version however.

Will bbts have the hammer too? Cause it does not say side show exclusive anywhere ... So wondering if bbts will also have the hammer cause it's says "select markets or geo or something like that"

BBTS isn't Sideshow, now are they? Its a Sideshow exclusive. Only Sideshow will have the added accessories in the USA. All these exclusives makes me think they are trying to get more direct orders than having people getting deals through retailers or excess stock. If you want the extra items, you're stuck with ordering from Sideshow. We have no idea how limited these will be. They could be sold out by the time the film opens or they could be in stock and still available. If you really want the item, best not to wait - you might end up paying more later than saving.

I honestly feel like they make more "exclusives" than standard version. It seems like after a few months everywhere you look, you can still get the exclusive stuff. I think sometimes we forget that it's exclusive and not limited.

Is the body all plastic? The ass looks like it's rubber which does give a real look but I hate rubber.

I mostly pass on exclusives so I can get them cheaper elsewhere(Im in CA so I pay sales tax) unless it's an exclusive I really want. I don't feel the need for Harley's hammer but I kinda want purple jacket Joker's accessories so I may preorder Joker through SS and pick up Harley and Deadshot elsewhere.

yeah people panic about this stuff way too much.

even fast sellers like the movie promo captain and scarlet, the waitlist converted in just a couple days. there's literally no risk in waiting. unless for some reason you waited 2-3 months to go on an item's waitlist.

Gotta pass on this one. Bad legs, over the top head sculpt plus a jump in price equal no purchase. I hope the movie is good though.

Really like the sculpt but the mouth appears a bit too wide....

I think deadshot is really good also.....too bad the movie will be terrible.

Really like the sculpt but the mouth appears a bit too wide....

I think deadshot is really good also.....too bad the movie will be terrible.

Jesus, aren't you just a ray of sunshine...

yeah people panic about this stuff way too much.

even fast sellers like the movie promo captain and scarlet, the waitlist converted in just a couple days. there's literally no risk in waiting. unless for some reason you waited 2-3 months to go on an item's waitlist.

but after that monday/tuesday, i think there was only one conversion between the two (SSC got a stupid low number of them, 200 of each). These are not like those and will be around awhile. At least a year or more.

Back