1/6 Hot Toys - MMS383 - Suicide Squad - Harley Quinn Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hot Toys - MMS - Suicide Squad - Harley Quinn Collectible Figure

Yeah I like the figures/Characters and without a doubt will not change my mind on them so I PO. But I did flex, easier to swallow. I do feel the prices are too high but this will continue to happen as a unfortunate new norm. That's why the BVS or SS Batmobile still hadn't gone up for PO, probably a 2018 release that will come with a 2018 price [emoji17]

Re: Hot Toys - MMS - Suicide Squad - Harley Quinn Collectible Figure

Oh snap i missed the release a date. LOL @ Jul-Sept 2017:lol

The release dates being a full year off also implies that these figures will be complicated to produce. Typically the only figures solicited more than a year in advance are die cast and vehicles.

The release dates being a full year off also implies that these figures will be complicated to produce. Typically the only figures solicited more than a year in advance are die cast and vehicles.

Funny I was telling my homie the same exact thing today regarding the figure being released next summer and only seeing that with die cast and vehicles. Which all those exceptions make total sense this figure not so much but like you said it's probably going to be a complicated figure to produce or the demand is going to be real high and they are making more then usual? Who knows but it's still quite vexing.

Now I'm curious will we get other versions of her next year as well? I'm sure they have at least 2 other versions if not more they could release.

Price is uncalled for but **** it preordered really like what they have done. Gonna hate paying for a regular smiling headsculpt when the next version comes out.:gah:

I feel like the extended production time might mean they still have some kinks to work out with the figure. Hopefully they'll fix the knees and maybe she's coming with a second head? The price certainly demands it. $5 more than deadshot and he comes with a **** ton of accessories and 2 heads. Something doesn't add up.

And I thought the DOJ knightmare batman was expensive. Lol

I think the knees look fine, the fishnets blur the joints enough where it's not that noticeable. At first, I wasn't a big fan of the hs, but it has grown on me and I really like it now. They could have added PERS, but I know there are issues with that so it's fine. A second hs would have been cool, but it's not needed, this one really embodies the character. As for the price, just look at all the detail, $250 is fair. Wonder Woman is costing me $234, and she doesn't have half the detail that Harley has.

A bit more costly then I'd thought and a full year until release.......order anyway :lol

I feel like the extended production time might mean they still have some kinks to work out with the figure. Hopefully they'll fix the knees and maybe she's coming with a second head? The price certainly demands it. $5 more than deadshot and he comes with a **** ton of accessories and 2 heads. Something doesn't add up.

You are definitely on to something I agree.

I had 50 bucks in rewards so I applied them towards this. Ordered. She's too cool.

**** me these are getting expensive

Ordered the ex. Need that hammer. Too bad it is going to be a year wait.

I wish her eyes weren't fixed in looking one direction. 😔 Really limits the amount of poses you get for her.

Pre-ordered from Sideshow. It really is a perfect Margot Robbie likeness and I want the hammer. Would I prefer a second headsculpt? Yes, but the one we have now is great too. More than one option would be nice, but this figure is still great as it stands. Fixing the knees would be cool too I guess, but my figures stay in museum poses so I doubt her legs will even be bent. A non-issue for me really.

Back