1/6 Hot Toys - MMS383 - Suicide Squad - Harley Quinn Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS - Suicide Squad - Harley Quinn Collectible Figure

Doh! Lol thanks for pointing that out. Didn't even think to look anywhere besides by the base.

I missed it at first as well. I didn't notice it until I went back by the display case and took a longer look at her.

Does anyone know if there's a hot toys representative at SDCC ? If there is they might now if she's supposed to have another head scuplt or if she only getting one .

In 2013 I met Howard Chan as he was hanging around the Hot Toys figures outside the SS booth. His English was limited but I could tell he appreciated being recognized. I asked the woman that was with him to snap a photo. About 20 minutes later I realized that was most likely Yuli :lol

In 2013 I met Howard Chan as he was hanging around the Hot Toys figures outside the SS booth. His English was limited but I could tell he appreciated being recognized. I asked the woman that was with him to snap a photo. About 20 minutes later I realized that was most likely Yuli :lol

Thats awesome :lol :duff

I'm very excited to preorder Harley! Any idea at when she should be up for preorder? The next question is deciding on which Joker to get to go along with her! I am debating between the Purple jacket and the grey jacket.

Gold jacket green jacket who gives a ****.

raw

I can see them making that version of her but I hope we get Harleen Quinzel too

I think I'd get every version of Harley since she could pass for a Nolanversion of herself.

That's because shes the only live action Harley seen so far :lol

I think, right? but yeah agreed

And she's in a style that would work, as opposed to the court jester cartoon look.

Of course, there have probably been plenty of Harley inspired fan films..

Was thinking of trying to mod this to cover or change the knees but won't be an easy fix short of just putting knee pads on her! I think the issue here is with reality vs expectations, for me I'm really hoping they make the legs seamless as we know they can do it. However for me the hair is the best they could do with sculpted, and the headsculpt itself is fantastic, can't fault it for a 1/6 figure. We shall see lol

Where is she?
Joker06.jpg

Back