1/6 Hot Toys - MMS383 - Suicide Squad - Harley Quinn Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS - Suicide Squad - Harley Quinn Collectible Figure

This will be a 1st qrt 2017 release at around 28k yen

image.jpeg

Nope. Won't be long though. I'd wager in the next week

It's just a marketing thing. They did the exact same thing with new avenger SW and Cap BV and ones the year before. It will be available first at these events.

Pretty easy to prove right now it's not exclusive only to that event..as the chrome batman is for sale right now at SSC and was an "exclusive" last year at the BvS event. It's just marketing.

It's just a marketing thing. They did the exact same thing with new avenger SW and Cap BV and ones the year before. It will be available first at these events.

Pretty easy to prove right now it's not exclusive only to that event..as the chrome batman is for sale right now at SSC and was an "exclusive" last year at the BvS event. It's just marketing.

ya, pretty obvious SSC will carry it, but would the "exclusive" read as a more "limited release"? ain't it all-the-rage in fb w/ scalpers w/ every single "iron man exclusive" HT dishes out. how's this different? kinda doubt they would limit it in numbers though, looks like a sure seller...

hope it goes up soon, I'm pretty sold. would prefer seamless legs though. those knees look kinda... :monkey4 in certain angles.

Is this saying the mallet will be an exclusive or more of a marketing thing?

ya, I think you're right. didn't actually notice the mallet in the fb ad before you pointed it out.
so, there'll most likely be a "regular version" and an "exclusive" w/ the mallet.

ya, I think you're right. didn't actually notice the mallet in the fb ad before you pointed it out.
so, there'll most likely be a "regular version" and an "exclusive" w/ the mallet.

If it's true hopefully I'm quick enough to get it.

GOD prices are growing and growing and growin :| What people can do.

GOD prices are growing and growing and growin :| What people can do.

Stop buying. But that not gonna happen couse we are all hooked quite badly.

I'm very excited to preorder Harley! Any idea at when she should be up for preorder? The next question is deciding on which Joker to get to go along with her! I am debating between the Purple jacket and the grey jacket.

:goodpost: :exactly: I LOVE Harley! I can't wait to pre-order her....but I agree about Joker. Don't know which one to get. Will probably decide when I go and see the film.

I'm leaning more towards the boxer version. Don't know why, but I'm feeling the suited version.

I'm leaning more towards the boxer version. Don't know why, but I'm feeling the suited version.

The boxer version looks the coolest in figure form imo. I'm gonna get just that one Joker.

That is likely the case. However, until it goes up for order there is no way to know for sure. Even if there are two versions the limited version is not going to be anywhere near as hard to get as say BV Cap or NA Witch. Both of those had entire production runs of 1500-2000. Each show had 200-500 and sideshow only got 200ish of each. This will have 1500 at each event.

so harley is a limited edition?

if so the price will be insane...

so harley is a limited edition?

if so the price will be insane...

No. Explained why this is not limited in any true sense of the word. In the same ad there is Joker and chrome armor batman both of which are listed as exclusive and still available elsewhere.

Back