1/6 Hot Toys - MMS383 - Suicide Squad - Harley Quinn Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS - Suicide Squad - Harley Quinn Collectible Figure

Just the accessory is EX... there prob will be a regular Harley.

I assumed the same thing, but Joker and Deadshot are also exclusives and they don't include any bonus accessories.

I wanted her the most, especially with the hammer, so she's preordered.

I'll probably get another Joker too, but will wait to see the movie before throwing more money into this line.

I assumed the same thing, but Joker and Deadshot are also exclusives and they don't include any bonus accessories.

yes they do. Deadshot EX comes with Batman's rebreather and Bat-cuffs. Joker EX comes with cell phone, hammer and straight razor. The regular versions won't come with those items

Is there a July code yet? It would be nice if my Rey/BB8 set would ship already so I can use my pending rewards towards this.

yes they do. Deadshot EX comes with Batman's rebreather and Bat-cuffs. Joker EX comes with cell phone, hammer and straight razor. The regular versions won't come with those items

You're right. Apologies. Thanks for the clarification.

Is there a July code yet? It would be nice if my Rey/BB8 set would ship already so I can use my pending rewards towards this.

There's no July code.

The Sideshow accessories listing doesn't list the jacket.

Another problem with the face is the chin is so far down it covers up the necklace so you can't read "puddin."

I hadn't seen her full tramp stamp before these pictures, impressive, LOL.

Sideshow should offer a free set of sixth scale figures to the first fangirl to get replicas of all Harley's tattoos. The hard part would be finding someone willing to do it who is starting off with a blank canvas.

There are standard editions on sideshow click on hot toys and select DC Comics category

Ordered mine. Love this head sculpt, but all four of the Suicide Squad sculpts have been amazing. Can't wait to add some new characters to my Batman collection!

The Sideshow accessories listing doesn't list the jacket.

Another problem with the face is the chin is so far down it covers up the necklace so you can't read "puddin."

I hadn't seen her full tramp stamp before these pictures, impressive, LOL.

Sideshow should offer a free set of sixth scale figures to the first fangirl to get replicas of all Harley's tattoos. The hard part would be finding someone willing to do it who is starting off with a blank canvas.

So are they gonna release another version with a jacket on?? :gah:

Lol, release date is over a year away, probably of lost interest by then in the movie.

PO'd! Although expected this to be closer to $200 than $250. Ah well.

I'm a little surprised at the price of these figures, but what the hell. Ordered Joker, Harley and Deadshot anyway.

I too ordered all 3! Now the long wait rofl ^^!!

Back