1/6 Hot Toys - MMS382 - Suicide Squad - The Joker (Purple Coat) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think they'll all stain eventually as the years go on, itll be faster in more humid climates. HT clothing has been staining the bodies for years(as anyone who has removed the clothes on figures to discover staining knows). Either be OK with it or buy a second body.
They must not set dyes properly then. I dyed some pants for a custom I made using a Hot Toys body and it hasn't stained in the five or more years it's been on display. I was using rit dyes and a fixative, I believe.

reading up reviews and reading back on this thread I best grab a shirt to put under the coat before mine arrives from sideshow

only thing about winning this i'm going to need Harley and a batman now :lol completely ****s up me only buying 1:6 starwars figures :lol

Thank you ebay seller mustangman for awesome deal! I got everything almost all pieced together for 85 from you. I just need few other item's and i'm done. I'm using the knock off arkham hs and i'm ready for harley next. I did throw my old dc direct joker jacket on him and fits looks very cool loving this gangster Mr. J

Thank you ebay seller mustangman for awesome deal! I got everything almost all pieced together for 85 from you. I just need few other item's and i'm done. I'm using the knock off arkham hs and i'm ready for harley next. I did throw my old dc direct joker jacket on him and fits looks very cool loving this gangster Mr. J
Sounds cool, do you have pics of the kitbash?

Nice! I got this the other day using all my RP from spooktacular. I love this guy. He goes great with bats. Let me know how you like the arkham hs. I'm thinking of buying one off eBay, but I'm iffy as I've never bought a knock off sculpt from ebay.

Found this on ebay.... pretty creepy....in a wrong way...
5b22b96b899da64fecab6bf1332e0f59.png

This one seems different and better (or better pic). Still creepy, but movie accurate if you watch that scene closely. It's for tuxedo version, not purple coat.

s-l500.jpg

Yeah, they got it pretty close - but they chose that pose so poorly... Yes he makes that face, in motion. It looks so odd because it's not a normally sustained face that people make, some form of smiling works because smiling is typically sustained for a couple of second, not to mention that pose elongates and distorts how he really looks because his mouth is so wide open, even if Hot Toys did a version of it it would most likely look awful too, it's really unflattering and comes off as a crap horror head.

As I already posted in Tux ver thread, the purple coat sculpt is in the end very good for tux version and there is no need for weird sculpts like this we are talking about. Fortunately. I was about to buy it :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back