1/6 Hot Toys - MMS382 - Suicide Squad - The Joker (Purple Coat) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you for the reply but I'm still confused, the Arkham head and Tuxedo head are same just different paint?

Yeah, they both use the same exact sculpt but they're painted differently, which makes them look unique.

710a276dbe07d0da3816cff02c4945aa.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Finally got my spare Joker head. Looks pretty damn good. Had to super glue the socket into the head and then realized his head is sitting a centimeter too low afterwards, but now I can't get the thing out, lol. So meh, not really all that bothered by it enough to screw with it anymore.

IMG_0753.jpg

IMG_0754.jpg

IMG_0755.jpg

IMG_0757.jpg

Nice! Is that the custom head?
Yeah, it's one of the knock offs. In my opinion, way better than the stock headsculpt. Scars are a little black and the hair a bit darker, but those are relatively easy to paint over honestly.

Managed to pop the socket out and add a piece I shaved off from another figure and it gave the perfect height!

IMG_0762.jpg

Glad to finally have the new Joker on the shelves! Now the wait for Harley.

sideshow finally got back to me about the shipping for my prize and I need a credit card to pay it which I don't have so don't look like I will be getting this figure now :( gutted :(

Just received my Purple Coat version. I don't think I'll put the coat on though, that's way too tight for my liking. I guess I'll go for the Killing Joke look. :)

IMG_3563.jpg

IMG_3576.jpg

Killing Joke Leto Joker Version.jpg

I'm looking at monkey depot to buy a white shirt. But I don't know which white shirt to buy that will fit the joker body. Does anyone know which white shirt I should get?

Great pics DarkKnightOmega72! I had to decide between this and the Tuxedo version. I ultimately went with the Tux version but man is this one awesome too!

Can someone tell me where in the movie did he have this costume on? I've seen the film but I can't remember. Out of the 3 Jokers which is most iconic for the film?

Can someone tell me where in the movie did he have this costume on? I've seen the film but I can't remember. Out of the 3 Jokers which is most iconic for the film?

When he goes inside the laboratory where they keep those nanochips they implanted on the squad.

I personally think none of them are iconic since this Joker version sucks.

Back