1/6 Hot Toys - MMS382 - Suicide Squad - The Joker (Purple Coat) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Someone asked to see my dc direct coat on this gangster with knock off arkham headsculpt. Sorry was late and my cam is old as dirt.

Attachments

• 3 figs 1a.JPG
    3 figs 1a.JPG
    709.2 KB · Views: 314
I just checked my joker for staining, and he has some. He's been in the coat for about two weeks now. It's on his shoulders, both sides

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I just checked my joker for staining, and he has some. He's been in the coat for about two weeks now. It's on his shoulders, both sides

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Checked mine, has a little bit of staining in the shoulders too... after a week with the coat on.

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

The jacket is so damn tight n snug on him i think if was looser fit might not stain him so much if any.

Thanks man, it's the tuxedo head by the way :)

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

Looks really good on it, I wish the purple sculpt head had darker eyes and a white face!

On my sculpt there's an odd blackish line on the nose, can't tell if it a hair or paint, really annoying me! Sideshow wouldn't swap the head over such things would they? Or is this on everyone's?

IMG_20170727_141603.jpg

He's so jacked up I wouldn't even let it bother me.

Personally, I shoved that thing back in the box. Been waiting on the knock-off head to arrive for what seems like forever now. Poor Mr J has been losing his mind just sitting there for weeks. :lol

He's so jacked up I wouldn't even let it bother me.

Personally, I shoved that thing back in the box. Been waiting on the knock-off head to arrive for what seems like forever now. Poor Mr J has been losing his mind just sitting there for weeks. :lol

That thing looks fantastic on tuxedo version.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back