1/6 Hot Toys - MMS382 - Suicide Squad - The Joker (Purple Coat) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is one if the moments when I really wish HT to communicate with the customers and address the issue or tell us that it's a false info.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

no big deal on those very slight stains- this happens sometimes on other figures with clothing not just HT- if you have that much intolerence on a toy you might be thinking way too much...look at real life- scratches on your new car etc...:lol

Anyway, if u constantly keep the coat on, you will not be able to see the stain..
I think it's common, even new jeans will have coloring...

Anyway, if u constantly keep the coat on, you will not be able to see the stain..
I think it's common, even new jeans will have coloring...

It still sucks. If you ever decide to sell it well good luck with explaining purple stains on figure's body.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lovin it ! Swapped heads ( like it better) Just to scared to put on the coat :( IMG_1005.JPGIMG_1008.JPGIMG_1007.JPG

Still have mine on payment plan, might be able to pay it all off at the end of the month for earlier delivery or have to wait until the end of next month :'(

Do you guys think this one will sell out? Still on the fence on this one. It doesn't seem like there is major demand.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Damn it's incredible. But first thing I did , was switching the headsculpt with Arkham Asylum version. It looks soooo much better. Without a doubt. Boxer pants, leggins, it's weird, but Joker weird. I really like it. Will post some photos later on.

Back