1/6 Hot Toys - MMS382 - Suicide Squad - The Joker (Purple Coat) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1 last one.. with better lighting today..
IMG_6051_1.jpg

Actually what you said is absolutely correct. Not denying anything.
The fact that they are able to replicate that worksmanship, at that price, it's good news for collectors.

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

It is, and I have to say I do like the paintwork they did - obviously the teeth aren't as good or the subtleness or the eyes of the real version - I think it's really good, though, especially for those that can't afford the real thing... it's just knowing that it's an exact copy and painted differently that ruins it for me.

It is, and I have to say I do like the paintwork they did - obviously the teeth aren't as good or the subtleness or the eyes of the real version - I think it's really good, though, especially for those that can't afford the real thing... it's just knowing that it's an exact copy and painted differently that ruins it for me.

No worries man.. To each their own..there is no right or wrong..
But i feel it's gonna go so well with purplecoat

Got a payment notice for May 22nd.

His designated detolf shelf is already waiting for him. Any day now!!!

Mine should be arriving from Sideshow any day now...:yess:

Not really been keeping up with the thread but has there been any hard evidence as to the coat staining the body yet?

Scrap that last post...

UPS just dropped him off there...over fifty quid in fees :gah:

This is getting too much now.

Mine should be arriving from Sideshow any day now...:yess:

Not really been keeping up with the thread but has there been any hard evidence as to the coat staining the body yet?

This is the only post on fb..
a07ea574f3b8189abc01d00b22d495d4.jpg

It looks like something being blown out of proportion by overreaction

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Back