1/6 Hot Toys - MMS382 - Suicide Squad - The Joker (Purple Coat) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
anyone tried Ledger coat on him????

Just a really bad photoshop but you get the idea
d300010f9fe481cf6687097f621f1e6d.jpg

1835e2282108daba6ad6c18b6dd1dd9e.jpg

bd196fe57a617205f2b837eb6622c449.jpg

9de2d3da3ce3d9c86f567ae9025f7ca2.jpg

It frustrates me that HT's decision to consolidate two scenes into one figure (Harleen's shock therapy and the lab raid) ends up actually giving us only half of either scene, stranding us in a lackluster limbo. And HT's strategy of intentionally misallocating the head sculpts so that we are forced to purchase multiple versions of the figure doesn't even pan out because the skin tones aren't uniform between them. The purple staining isn't a total deal breaker for me, but the barrier to forming a consistent depiction of the character might be.

Eh, I don't know, I haven't got the purple coat versions yet but between the tuxedo and AA versions the AA is my favourite one for sure.

Eh, I don't know, I haven't got the purple coat versions yet but between the tuxedo and AA versions the AA is my favourite one for sure.

The Purple Coat version kicks the ass out of the two previous versions; trist me.
With the AA I felt an immediate dissapointment, with the pueple coat I am very very satisfied.

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

It frustrates me that HT's decision to consolidate two scenes into one figure (Harleen's shock therapy and the lab raid) ends up actually giving us only half of either scene, stranding us in a lackluster limbo. And HT's strategy of intentionally misallocating the head sculpts so that we are forced to purchase multiple versions of the figure doesn't even pan out because the skin tones aren't uniform between them. The purple staining isn't a total deal breaker for me, but the barrier to forming a consistent depiction of the character might be.

The tone of skin isn't THAT different. But i understand it can bother some of the collectors.

CC charged. Waiting for this to come in. And wow @ the purple staining coat. Getting shades of Enterbay's GoD Bruce where the black stripes on the yellow track suit was staining the rubber body. RIP

Any good undershirt recommendations for the coat bleeding beyond Wolverine's which I can't find anywhere?

I bought mine on eBay after the first day they started announcing the purple stains. I had a feeling they would sell out. You can always try the cling wrap?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back