1/6 Hot Toys - MMS382 - Suicide Squad - The Joker (Purple Coat) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You need to protect the neck too. Nothing that this undershirt will help you with.

IMG_6730.jpg

i think the AA head looks way better on it than the Tux head.

I wonder if the issue with the staining is something that will stop over time. Like if you were to continuously rub the problem areas if eventually it might run out of excess dye

Yeah I think the AA head on it looks better also, a better skin tone, but also we only see him in the Arkham pants and tats without his makeup on so it is more movie accurate also

All i know is between this Joker and the AA Joker i already have, and with the tux head on the way...this Jokers head will be the last i grab. It just comes off more silly than anything. It's my least favorite but still nice to have around for the AA set up. Especially if you have Bats next to him.

I guess what i'm saying is this figure should have come with 2 heads..especially for the $..with this one being the alternate head.

*Thinking DX11 here.

Last edited:
All i know is between this Joker and the AA Joker i already have, and with the tux head on the way...this Jokers head will be the last i grab. It just comes off more silly than anything. It's my least favorite but still nice to have around for the AA set up. Especially if you have Bats next to him.

I guess what i'm saying is this figure should have come with 2 heads..especially for the $..with this one being the alternate head.

*Thinking DX11 here.

Personally I love the head – but I think the AA head looks better on the purple coat and the smiling head looks better on the Arkham figure... might have to pick-up the AA head now!

I put the prototype next to the release pictures. The lighting us different for sure and maybe the chin is wider. But not sure what else and the scares are smaller alittle.
0e61e4c710e16259005425b3b9948dcc.jpg

Sent from my LG-D415 using Tapatalk

It just went wonky, that's for sure. I was hoping in-hand pics would make it look better, but it
just does not have the same Leto feel as the first two head sculpts. It's not horrible by any means,
just looks like a Leto cosplayer.

Looks like my 3rd part AA Joker HS just arrive..
not bad for USD27
Now, I need the figure to reach my country....... :)

IMG_6032_1.jpgIMG_6041_1.jpg

Yup...i did..
So i am just waiting for my official figure to arrive...

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

Got that sculpt too. I can confirm it's very decent. Can't wait to put it on some of my Letoker.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's not bad because they stole and copied the sculpt...

Actually what you said is absolutely correct. Not denying anything.
The fact that they are able to replicate that worksmanship, at that price, it's good news for collectors.

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

Back