1/6 Hot Toys - MMS382 - Suicide Squad - The Joker (Purple Coat) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
After watching deanknight's video. I ordered purple coat joker for 178 around with depost and 66 dollars in points. And just bought the white shirt off ebay. So i am ready! And have aa joker to head swap with. So aa with knightmare bat and purple coat wit harley when she comes out!

Based off that picture of the staining it doesn't look bad to me. It kind of looks like vains/bruising. Something I probably wouldn't notice.

Yeah, that really doesn't look that bad. In fact, if the issue weren't stated and I saw that photo, I don't think I would have seen anything wrong with it.

Same. I imagined something a lot worse. This is barely visible stain. I wouldn't notice, possibly like ever. Well, never mind, the white shirt is not my size so it still end up on Joker :D

The longer it stays on tho...

That pic was only after a few days.

What shirt is everyone using and how is it being cut?

Anyone got any codes I can use for this guy?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Free Sideshow $20 Code... first come first serve [emoji3]
6920f9abb11aa769a2d73787c5b0695e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hot toys the wolverine undershirt. You can see it on keyboard warriors youtube review.

Thanks i appreciate that. Went ahead and ordered one to be on the safe side. And finally a shot with the Arkham head as well.

Taken from the linked video. Not bad, not bad at all.

Attachments

• z.jpg
    z.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 241
I dont really custom my sixth scales. But like other people have mentioned the coat is tight on him so got to have a thin layer shirt to go over the body and not bunch up under the sleeve. Dont think a shirt would work.

I dont really custom my sixth scales. But like other people have mentioned the coat is tight on him so got to have a thin layer shirt to go over the body and not bunch up under the sleeve. Dont think a shirt would work.

It works like a charm. I saw some video with it. Coat is tight, but there is enough space for another layer.

It works like a charm. I saw some video with it. Coat is tight, but there is enough space for another layer.

That's not a "shirt" though – that's a base layer/undershirt off a Wolverine figure, which being white can be cut down to basically just protect his arms and back – great idea too.

Back