1/6 Hot Toys - MMS382 - Suicide Squad - The Joker (Purple Coat) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's my review. If you hated the movie, then don't watch the video, because it will just make you angry.:lol:rock

I loved the movie and i love your review. Thank you, subscribed. BTW - Ayer also wrote the whole script (in 14 days) so the bad pacing of the movie is just his fault. And Leto is returning as Joker 100% sure, but you already read that in comments probably.

Just next time make sure you lock your son in closet or something :lol

Great review! If you don't mind me asking, what's your camera, lighting and sound recording setup? It's all amazingly clean
I use a Sony mirrorless camera with natural daylight emitting LEDS overhead. And thanks for the compliments.

Great review! I hope the jacket staining isn't wide spread.b
Me too. Haha.
I loved the movie and i love your review. Thank you, subscribed. BTW - Ayer also wrote the whole script (in 14 days) so the bad pacing of the movie is just his fault. And Leto is returning as Joker 100% sure, but you already read that in comments probably.

Just next time make sure you lock your son in closet or something :lol

Yeah I haven't been keeping up with the production of that movie, so I found out as you mentioned, which does make me happy, because I loved his interpretation of the joker. And yeah my son was a little animal during the review. Lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here's my review. If you hated the movie, then don't watch the video, because it will just make you angry.:lol:rock

Great review as always. Watched through the app on TV, man it looks good in 4k! Love the hs, a little puzzled by some of the negativity towards it. Looked awesome on the AA Joker at the end of the video. I'm not getting the figure but will try and get hold of the hs at some point to use with my Tux Joker.

HT are killing it with their BvS and SS line. Can't wait for WW and Harley now.

"Are you sweet talking me?" [emoji119]
aaa05943f3dc5823c5c531434d8ef10f.jpg

It looks good i just tjink ill regret buying it once we get a more classic look in the future. Ill wind up selling it.

This is the joker I'm going for if I get one. I'm really curious to see where they'll take the character in the future....I wonder if they'll keep the same look/style direction.

Has anyone tried combining purple coat joker with 3rd party Arkham Asylum head sculpt made by Kitchen? I want to see if the skin tone match or not

Has anyone tried combining purple coat joker with 3rd party Arkham Asylum head sculpt made by Kitchen? I want to see if the skin tone match or not

Not quite. So as original HT sculpt. But regardless it's still looks sweet. Check the review from I am Toys, he did head swap in the end of the video.

"Are you sweet talking me?" [emoji119]
aaa05943f3dc5823c5c531434d8ef10f.jpg

Man, I absoloutley love your video reviews and photos, keep up the great work dude. I don't think you should compare yourself to other reviewers, you offer other qualities completely different to other, you're a reviewer of your own and I think you could be a staple favourite if you carry on.

Look forward to your next. Also refreshing to hear a reviewer like Leto's Joker!

Man, I absoloutley love your video reviews and photos, keep up the great work dude. I don't think you should compare yourself to other reviewers, you offer other qualities completely different to other, you're a reviewer of your own and I think you could be a staple favourite if you carry on.

Look forward to your next. Also refreshing to hear a reviewer like Leto's Joker!

He can ***** like a pro about others hating something. That's for sure :D Right I Am Toys? ;)

guys i have pre-ordered this, do you think its a good idea to swap the sculpt with tuxedo version? i think i like the tux more than this

That's totally subjective. Some like it some don't. It comes down to your money and preference.

Last edited:
Just wait for the figure. I already have asylum joker and maybe I will swap. But I wanna see the headsculpt in person, cuz I've notcied it can look really good depends on angle.

Are the Tuxedo and Asylum Joker headsculpts the same, bar the direction the eyes are looking? The purple jacket joker is the look i want to have in the long run, but i want a more casual head. In the promo pictures for Asylum he looks very intense, but i dont know if thats just the angle the head is tilted so the eyes are looking up and creating that illusion.

Asylum head is really intense. And he is looking straight forward. Tuxedo's looking slightly to the side, and mouth is slightly different.

Thanks man!
He can ***** like a pro about others hating something. That's for sure :D Right I Am Toys? ;)
You know it. Haha!

"Hehe....hehe....hehehehehe...haha.....hahahahaha.....hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa!!!!"
03d3e9832f0d0619ff33e0b336b2d8d4.jpg

By the way guys.. Dean's unboxing video is up..

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

Our Quick unboxing, please asked any questions you want answering in the Youtube comments as we are filming the full review later. Thanks

Back