1/6 Hot Toys - MMS382 - Suicide Squad - The Joker (Purple Coat) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've left mine with the jacket on with no for over a week with no issues. I put a shirt back on him just to be safe, especially when moving the elbows, but it really doesn't seem to be an issue.

I previously bought the KO headsculpt from a seller from China..
I've just checked his Ebay, sold out...
Would you mind sharing some more photos of your joker with the KO sculpt? I'm thinking of getting one as my joker should be here within the next week or two!

Would you mind sharing some more photos of your joker with the KO sculpt? I'm thinking of getting one as my joker should be here within the next week or two!

Here you go..
4a35dad475773169fa10385509bf7aa7.jpg
9fb48904ad48779bccdd62cdbd108d3c.jpg
714cb66d190512a8ef089ac5936f6427.jpg
65b890358c5418830441c7a1efa3431e.jpg

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

Those look really good! Thanks! I'm debating on ordering one...with so many sellers though I'm nervous to buy one and get one with terrible paint application!

Those look really good! Thanks! I'm debating on ordering one...with so many sellers though I'm nervous to buy one and get one with terrible paint application!
The paint app seems decent enough..
But i had problem with HT ball joint is bigger then the KO socket..
Ended up just removing the socket from the KO head.. Still holds fine tho...

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

Is this the definitive Joker to get?

I wasn't a big fan of Letoker compared to Harley and Deadshot (got them on preorder).

On the fence on this Joker rendition.

I wasn't a big fan of Letoker compared to Harley and Deadshot (got them on preorder).

This or Tuxedo, which is more classy and also classic looking.

I think purple coat will look great with Harley. The Tux version looks great and classic. It'd look even better with Harley in the jester in suit. I wish that HT had done the ivory tux jacket/black pant look. I don't know why, but to me that's a pretty definitive look for Leto's Joker.

My first Villain figure....
He's looks even scarier than Bats...
can't get enough of him.
IMG_7578_1.jpg

ae0583303231f243a0dfc88ff5034220.png

I like this guy way better with the Tuxedo headsculpt, rather than the original or AA... [emoji848]

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

Rewatched Suicide Squad the other day, this time the extended cut. It's definitely a better film, but still feels like a lot of his proclaimed scenes aren't there.

Anyway, I've decided to pick him up to go along with Harley. I'm definitely not a fan of the headsculpt and besides knock-offs, there aren't many options for snagging one of the better heads. So, I'll see how good the knock-off looks and take it from there.

Wasn't originally going to get this at all. I only very mildly liked Leto's Joker, and I think part of that was because of Harley. However, it's growing on me and so I'm gonna show some support for him. Would be kinda stupid to change things up now. Maybe they'll expand upon his character in the Batman solo film.

The movie is what i would call craptastic. Kinda like Sucker Punch.

Bad but entertaining.

The theatrical version is pretty bad. I enjoyed it initially, but it says something about the film when I haven't even touched the Blu Ray since release. The extended cut was my second overall viewing.

I'm a big fan of DC comics and films. Always have been. I've seen Superman Returns at least five times. I even saw BvS back-to-back when the ultimate edition released and watched it again not too long ago. I enjoyed both of those films in theaters. The only DC movie I've probably seen less than Suicide Squad is Green Lantern, for good reason. That said, the lowest of the low are the Schumacher Batman films and the last few Reeves Superman films.

I liked the extended cut of Suicide Squad though. They flesh out the characters a bit more. I might actually watch this version from time to time.

DC really needs to adopt a new policy for their films: don't cut anything out in order to shorten viewing time, unless it seems redundant. Granted, the directors can't go ape**** and make every single DC film three hours long.

I also hope DC doesn't decide to incorporate damage control on the Joker's character, whether it be his looks, or the way he's conveyed or even changing the actor himself. He fits. Not every Joker has been the same and I'm kinda glad they haven't. Leto's Joker has the capacity for style. We've seen it. I think that's what most people seem to have qualms with?

And I've only seen Sucker Punch twice, lol. I own it and the Babydoll figure as well.

Back