1/6 Hot Toys - MMS382 - Suicide Squad - The Joker (Purple Coat) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally he arrived...
70fffd75b299833fa0978ee773035b0e.jpg

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

Just had notification from the courier company that my Joker will be with me between 9.30am – 10.30am this morning :yess:

I have my last flex pay in July, I can pay it off now... but I'm away for two weeks on Tuesday so a bit pointless.

I'm in the UK and got Purple Coat and Harley ordered, does anyone know if Sideshow will hold the Purple coat and joint ship them if I wait?

He's arrived safe and well - have to wait till I get home from work to have a proper look at him :)

I am drinking now.. I think i will be chrcking him out tomorrow after I wake up with hangover.. Hahahahhaa

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

"What do we have here?!?" Cool pics jordanimal!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Finally got to have a good look at my Joker last night, after work (sorry no pics yet) –*have to say I'm blown away by the headsculpt in-hand, photos so far haven't done him justice... then I saw these photos :clap

One thing I will say from my quick overview of the figurem is that his elbow and shoulder joints are pretty tight... was frightened to try and force them too much in case I broke them!!

Finally got to have a good look at my Joker last night, after work (sorry no pics yet) –*have to say I'm blown away by the headsculpt in-hand, photos so far haven't done him justice... then I saw these photos :clap

One thing I will say from my quick overview of the figurem is that his elbow and shoulder joints are pretty tight... was frightened to try and force them too much in case I broke them!!

Thanks man..
Yea.. i think the figure being new, the joints are usually tight.. but as long as you hold it nearer to the joint when trying to articulate, should be fine.....

:clap He got to you a lot faster than Bats and Supes. Bares well for Harley and WW.
I need to try and get that sculpt for my Tuxedo Joker.

Thanks man..
Bats was one of the special case, cause apparently they did not receive enough stock for the pre-orders...
HT cut short the supply to the distributor.. and the distributor cut short to retailers..
Well, at least that was the reason I was given..
Shouldnt have the same issue for other figures in the future, unless it's super popular like BAts...
Anyway, still 2 months after release..

Back