1/6 Hot Toys - MMS382 - Suicide Squad - The Joker (Purple Coat) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks man..
Bats was one of the special case, cause apparently they did not receive enough stock for the pre-orders...
HT cut short the supply to the distributor.. and the distributor cut short to retailers..
Well, at least that was the reason I was given..
Shouldnt have the same issue for other figures in the future, unless it's super popular like BAts...
Anyway, still 2 months after release..

Is it really two months since this figure released. :horror Wow time flies!

So I'm guessing at this point nobody else has had any kind of issue with staining? I wonder if it had something to do with the coat dye being fresh.

Still got to wait for mine! Then I'll have all three Joker's, will be fun interswapping - although I'd love to have another set of Arkham pants and an Arkham headsculpt for the Purple coat version, and still have the same headsculpt for the Arkham figure.

Still got to wait for mine! Then I'll have all three Joker's, will be fun interswapping - although I'd love to have another set of Arkham pants and an Arkham headsculpt for the Purple coat version, and still have the same headsculpt for the Arkham figure.

Buy the knock-off head from ebay, you can see it's photos even in this thread.

Buy the knock-off head from ebay, you can see it's photos even in this thread.

are you talking about me????
:D
18318976_1724974940863062_5391078472464379579_o.jpg

So has anyone in the States had a problem with staining? I ordered a white, long-sleeve shirt that I cut up so you couldn't see it inside the coat. I checked today after having it on the figure for a few weeks. There wasn't any staining so I'm thinking of leaving it off.

For anyone who has bought a knock off headsculpt, which sellers did you use? O notice there's a LOT of sellers that are all using the same photos and in different price ranges, so I'm just curious if it really matters who you buy it from.

Also happy to say I finally pulled the trigger on this guy last night! So excited to receive him.

For anyone who has bought a knock off headsculpt, which sellers did you use? O notice there's a LOT of sellers that are all using the same photos and in different price ranges, so I'm just curious if it really matters who you buy it from.

Also happy to say I finally pulled the trigger on this guy last night! So excited to receive him.

I previously bought the KO headsculpt from a seller from China..
I've just checked his Ebay, sold out...

I'm confused with everyone talking about the staining issue. I just received my Purple coat joker and the coat has lining in both sleeves. It's not the side show exclusive though.20170703_125205.jpg

got that purple lamborghini lurkin'

c1a78c43d8ad63f60aedc2edd46f597c.jpg

now here's the DC shelf since he arrived...def not as big as my
marvel displays :p
fa41ca39ddea51767711a41f8da44929.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Use Onesixthkit, if they have them in stock still.

Back