1/6 Hot Toys - MMS382 - Suicide Squad - The Joker (Purple Coat) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS - Suicide Squad - The Joker (Purple Coat) Collectible Figure

We're toy collectors! It's what we do.

jeezus, the things you guys go on and on about, over and over, ad nauseum lol

and yet, you waste your time reading all of it, then instead of leaving the thread you ***** about it!

who's the nauseous one here?

and yet, you waste your time reading all of it, then instead of leaving the thread you ***** about it!

who's the nauseous one here?

Why assume i read all of it? I don't, you big dummy

I got curious and decided to shop the other Joker heads on this version.
I'm currently not interested in any of them (maybe Tux but it looks too baggy) but, honestly, if one of these two were an option, I may have snagged him immediately
you can always buy the heads alone. I believe OSK already has the asylum and tuxedo heads up for PO on his site. That's what I plan on doing. except I want the Silver Jacket version and have all the heads for that figure. However, if they don't make that version I'll probably get this purple coat version instead.

Arkham head
mFzW6XO.png

This is the perfect Letoker IMHO. I might have to nab an Arkham head and order this one.

This is the perfect Letoker IMHO. I might have to nab an Arkham head and order this one.

it's a tempting combo for sure, I just can't get myself to want it
Maybe I'd want it more if the movie was about him and Batman, I'm just not making the connection between the two that makes it feel like I need him to stand with Ben on my shelf

I heard this one has been rescheduled and should arrive at the beginning of April in HK.

I got curious and decided to shop the other Joker heads on this version.
I'm currently not interested in any of them (maybe Tux but it looks too baggy) but, honestly, if one of these two were an option, I may have snagged him immediately

Arkham head
mFzW6XO.png

Tuxedo head
awA2L4g.png

I want the arkham head version. Ugh. I might have to get that portrait.

Back