1/6 Hot Toys - MMS382 - Suicide Squad - The Joker (Purple Coat) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
silver jacket version could be a toy fair ex next year ,they did that also to the knightmare bats,so that could be a thing

Here's for anyone interested in a Tuxedo Joker. Check out this thread to help make this happen!
https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/...-pitsuwan-tuxedo-limited-run.html#post8929284
wgU9HM0l.jpg

i still don't see where the hammer scene is.

when he beat the lab security guardian to death maybe ?

I got curious and decided to shop the other Joker heads on this version.
I'm currently not interested in any of them (maybe Tux but it looks too baggy) but, honestly, if one of these two were an option, I may have snagged him immediately

Arkham head
mFzW6XO.png

Tuxedo head
awA2L4g.png

Attachments

• Option 1.jpg
    Option 1.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 287
  • Option 2.jpg
    Option 2.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 292
HT (intentionally) put wrong sculpts on each version. You nailed it. Asylum should have Purple coat's head.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HT (intentionally) put wrong sculpts on each version. You nailed it. Asylum should have Purple coat's head.

I, personally, just don't like the purple head at all. The sculpt is great, the likeness is amazing, the team did a great job on it, but I don't remember a single standout scene in the movie where he made that face, I've only seen it in the promo pics and it always looked too forced to me.

That sculpt is quite similar to his face in a scene with Harleen when he is saying "no I'm not gonna kill you, ...".

I, personally, just don't like the purple head at all. The sculpt is great, the likeness is amazing, the team did a great job on it, but I don't remember a single standout scene in the movie where he made that face, I've only seen it in the promo pics and it always looked too forced to me.
Like a sort of sarcastic smile, to mock people. Don't remember if this is how it was in the film but some of his laughs definitely were

I assume it's based on this shot here, which was ultimately replaced with a different take where he does a completely different face. So yeah, this exact expression doesn't appear in the movie.

intro.jpg

I assume it's based on this shot here, which was ultimately replaced with a different take where he does a completely different face. So yeah, this exact expression doesn't appear in the movie.

Found it. Another scene from the movie (Extended cut). It's quite the same.

jk.jpg

Re: Hot Toys - MMS - Suicide Squad - The Joker (Purple Coat) Collectible Figure

jeezus, the things you guys go on and on about, over and over, ad nauseum lol

Back