1/6 Hot Toys - MMS382 - Suicide Squad - The Joker (Purple Coat) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS - Suicide Squad - The Joker (Purple Coat) Collectible Figure

Really glad they didn't just reuse the serious Joker sculpt from the Arkham Asylum version. :yess:

Every time a new Suicide Squad Joker variant is announced, another clump of dirt is shoveled onto Arkham City Joker.

Could actually work the opposite way... If Mr J sells really well, then it might push them to release the Arkham version.

The Joker is crazy so I imagine his wardrobe would be just as crazy. I have the Arkham Joker on preorder but I think Ill wait until seeing the movie before I preorder this one.

Still not sold on this look. He'll come shoeless again too right...

I like this one. Not a big fan of the batman pants but we'll see how it looks in the movie

Still not sold on this look. He'll come shoeless again too right...

He will be, if he tries to run without doing his laces up. :p

jokerbatmanleggings0cqyf.jpg

How many different purple coat looks does he have then?

The teased figure is the one with the fancy pants and boots.

The other version can be made from combining this and the Asylum figure.

love that we're getting a smiling sculpt! can't wait for the full reveal

So does the purple glove comes with this figure, the AA version, or does it come with yet another shirtless/barefoot Joker figure with purple coat, AA pants, electro shock tool/gadget and baseball bat?

It's not a Hot Toys Joker figure without a overly thick purple coat.

So does the purple glove comes with this figure, the AA version, or does it come with yet another shirtless/barefoot Joker figure with purple coat, AA pants, electro shock tool/gadget and baseball bat?

I think the Arkham Asylum version only comes with one set of hands, but we haven't seen if they're gloved or ungloved. I could see them milking this into three releases though.

The SS Joker just makes me sad....

The design is so terrible.

I think the Arkham Asylum version only comes with one set of hands, but we haven't seen if they're gloved or ungloved. I could see them milking this into three releases though.

Hopefully it's like Rey and they add both gloved and bare hands and be able to remove the jacket.

I really hope Joker doesn't suck in this. I've got that same bad feeling I had about Jessie Eisenberg/Lex Luthor going and that did not turn out great.

Last edited:

I really hope Joker doesn't suck in this. I've got that same bad feeling I had about Jessie Eisenberg/Lex Luthor going and that did turn out great.

I think you meant atrocious?

I guess we'll know how many outfits he wears soon when we see the film.

Back