1/6 Hot Toys - MMS381 - Suicide Squad - Deadshot Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm so glad that Will Smith is my boy, and he's willing to come over and pose in his Deadshot outfit for the camera. Nice. Lol
Instagram.com/i_am_toys
f9fa56f902d5eecebe0f4b768b13f73e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I'm so glad that Will Smith is my boy, and he's willing to come over and pose in his Deadshot outfit for the camera. Nice. Lol
Instagram.com/i_am_toys

Not to go too off topic, but are you ever going to do a collection video? Always looks like you have a lot of cool stuff in the background.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Not to go too off topic, but are you ever going to do a collection video? Always looks like you have a lot of cool stuff in the background.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

One of these days brother. I've been trying to do it for like the last year. Lol. Unfortunately time has been the ultimate enemy.

Instagram.com/i_am_toys

Looks incredible –*would love this figure (and all the SS figures), however finances won't stretch that far right now!

Instagram.com/i_am_toys

Fantastic pic and review man. A little late in watching it but really well done as always. I caved and ordered feels like I've got nothing figure related in forever and what really pushed me to order was sideshow sending me $50 bucks off any item over $200.

Those coupons really help brother. It's nice that they send them out from time to time.

Those coupons really help brother. It's nice that they send them out from time to time.

I literally not so invested in collecting like I use too but still some things I wanted to pick up. Deadshot was one of them or one of the joker's but Deadshot is a clear winner. Literally more impressed by the production of him then all 3 jokers and I thought those were amazing. You get bang for your buck like you said and that's what made me order.

The rebreather that comes with Deadshot is the business.
e9969067068ccedfd90d2d6e27fc06bd.jpg

Just checked on SSC and it looks like the exclusive edition is possibly sold out since I don't see any option where it usually says "There's still a chance" to be put on the waitlist for the EX edition.

Damn too bad the exclusive is on waitlist. I was thinking of using my $50 coupon towards this but kinda wanted the exclusive.

I know how you guys feel. I remember waiting for a couple days for my $15 newsletter code to be emailed to me so that I could PO the exclusive BvS Batman. Then when I go to just order without it since it was taking too long, sure enough it waitlisted. I couldn't believe it as I just checked a few hours before that and it was available. My waitlist converted though, but I lost out on the coupon. Wish you could've got the exclusive with the coupon Mike86 and snakeeyes171.

Yeah, it's more annoying for how long the exclusive stayed available that it's now gone. I'm guessing the reviews pushed more people to order. I mainly wanted the rebreather. Still might order the regular since I like how it turned out.

Yeah, it's more annoying for how long the exclusive stayed available that it's now gone. I'm guessing the reviews pushed more people to order. I mainly wanted the rebreather. Still might order the regular since I like how it turned out.

It seems the SSC $50 code also helped people over the edge to order. Seeing as most people hated the movie, I was expecting the exclusive would be available a little bit longer.

Back