1/6 Hot Toys - MMS381 - Suicide Squad - Deadshot Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Waitlist converted, it's decision time...

When did you initially get on the waitlist?

I just got on the waitlist today (after watching Optibotimus's review) so i was just curious how long the wait might be... can't think of a time when SSC has ever not converted my waitlist order. They always convert.

Could have saved almost $40 if i went with the non-EX and bought from my usual of state shop (free shipping, no tax) instead of SSC. But i wanted to the extra accessories. The funny thing is I'll probably end up not even displaying them.

Getting mine on Tuesday, which happens to be my birthday.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Sideshow should be charging my card for this today. Should receive sometime next week.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

When did you initially get on the waitlist?

I just got on the waitlist today (after watching Optibotimus's review) so i was just curious how long the wait might be... can't think of a time when SSC has ever not converted my waitlist order. They always convert.

Could have saved almost $40 if i went with the non-EX and bought from my usual of state shop (free shipping, no tax) instead of SSC. But i wanted to the extra accessories. The funny thing is I'll probably end up not even displaying them.

I got on the waitlist as soon as it went to waitlist. I tried checking my original waitlist order date but sideshow updated it to the date my waitlist became a live order and my nrd was charged.

I got on the waitlist as soon as it went to waitlist. I tried checking my original waitlist order date but sideshow updated it to the date my waitlist became a live order and my nrd was charged.

Well that didn't take long. My wait list order placed yesterday was already converted today.

Mine shipped will be here Thursday.

Awesome figure.

IMG_2119.JPG

is it safe to bend the elbow in long term? the bat & supes suit got sticky, so I'm curious if it's the same problem with this figure

is it safe to bend the elbow in long term? the bat & supes suit got sticky, so I'm curious if it's the same problem with this figure

Depends in what climate you live I guess. My Superman and Batman are still pristine. But I think the material of Deadshot's shirt is different so by the look of it (I don't own it yet) it won't stick.

Here's a quick picture I was able to take before leaving. I'll post my thoughts and more pictures later when I have more time:
d4ae23fc79213178bcf44cb186f5e3c7.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks man! I really like them paired together.

Awesome looking figure. Comes with a bunch of accessories for many display options. I'm gonna be having fun posing this one around in different configurations.

The shoulders are a bit stiff but you can still pose the arms quite well. The bodysuit is a cloth fabric unlike Batman, so there shouldn't be any sticky peeling problems with this one. Hopefully at least. The forearm gauntlets aren't really able to be moved up so it restricts the wrist hinge. Most poses should still work well though.

There seems to be a fatsuit that reaches the hips so it hinders the range of movement unfortunately. The knee pads also seem to prevent the knees from bending past 90 degrees. The boots are a solid piece but there is a ball-joint inside that has enough clearance to move around.

Be careful with the forearm guns, as it seems like they could break off. Just handle them carefully. The only moving part on it is the rear red piece that can slide back and forward.

Overall great looking figure. The extra Batman accessories you get with the exclusive are nice additions for Batman.

213fad49227c00f0be4ebe13831d116c.jpg

743e176b29dcdbed71bf45fef31b972e.jpg

feed7c37e0de0223184e6549212adde8.jpg

18a7056fb4ec7887d4c8b0a9a865ae90.jpg
d1feafdf1ec0488c7a6bb884d5ca773f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He is so cool and fun looking figure. Really underrated in my opinion. It's not true masterpiece as Dr. Strange for example, but still he looks damn good.

Yep great looking figure thanks for your thoughts!

This is a very nice figure indeed. Lots of ways to display him which makes it fun to pose around.

Thanks ApeManRyan! Hope it gave people an idea about the articulation.

This looks like figure of the year to me. Mine arrives tomorrow. Oh... Tomorrow, tomorrow, you're only... A day.... Awaaaaaaaaayyy.

Back