1/6 Hot Toys - MMS381 - Suicide Squad - Deadshot Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
But the figure looks so good. Might have to pick him up down the line when he's discounted

I may do the same. Right no I have no plans to get him, but if I did get something to represent SS, it'd be him. I had HQ on PO but recently canceled her. I'd rather save the space for potential JL stuff, even though I previously told myself I wouldn't get any JL stuff.

This is my one Suicide Squad figure as well. This and BvS Batman can also be considered SS if you wanted, especially since Deadshot comes with the extra accessories for Batman.

I hope we see Deadshot again soon, either in a potential SS 2 or the Batman movie. I think Will Smith did a great job playing the part. He and Harley Quinn were the standouts for my dad and I, although we thought all of the characters were well done. They were even likable, which is interesting considering they're all villains.

I may do the same. Right no I have no plans to get him, but if I did get something to represent SS, it'd be him. I had HQ on PO but recently canceled her. I'd rather save the space for potential JL stuff, even though I previously told myself I wouldn't get any JL stuff.

You are clearly a man of solid principles. :lol

I think the figure is great. I love Deadshot the comic character, and I may never see another 1/6 for sale the quality of this Deadshot. I'm flirting hard with ordering now.

Even though they made some odd choices for Leto's Joker, at least he had the right characteristics as the Joker, Ledger was Anarchy in clown make up, he wasn't the Joker at all.

I agree with this. I know everyone loves Ledger's portrayal (although I still think there would be more differing opinions had he not died), but there was actually very little Joker about his character. That to me has always been the case with Batman movies. Most of the characters on film have little relation to their comic counterparts, including Batman himself. I can still enjoy them for what they are, I'm still of the opinion that the best representations of the characters where in either The Animated Series, or Arkham Asylum and Arkham City (for more updated versions).

I really could not find this thread earlier. Any way, our review of this wicked figure.

They're really knocking these suicide squad figures out of the park.

Too bad i really disliked the movie and the character.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

This figure will give me a hard time. So good articulation, so many possible poses ... aaah.

another HT DC masterpiece- they just go all out on DC in quality not quantity

Sorry it took so long for me to get this review up, I had this figure since it was released last week, but just didn't have the time to put the video together.

This figure may go into my top 10 best Hot Toys productions ever made. When considering what you get for the price, it's a decent value in our collector age. You can count on this figure going into waitlist in the next 30 days the more in hand pics come in.

Sorry if the 4K resolution option isn't available yet, as I just uploaded it a little while ago, and YouTube takes a while to render the options when considering how big the file size is. :wink1:

Back