Hot Toys MMS372 BvS: Dawn of Justice Knightmare Batman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just got an email from sideshow that waitlist was cancelled so guessing their all gone, although I did just buy from popcultcha for around $250 so very happy not to miss out.

better jump on popcultcha before they sell out also....they are shipping theirs right now!!

I know, I just bought the regular and Armored batman, so I'm not sure if the bank account can take another hit. But the Knightmare Batman is so awesome.

I've got a spare one if anyone's looking for now, in the uk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The small piece behind the scope on the rifle came off. Not the sliding part but the little cylinder type piece. Can anyone take a picture of their riffle so I can see how to glue it back on?

Was keeping an eye on one on a website until Friday when I got paid. Now it's sold out :( *sigh* looks like I'll never get one! Oh well.
Popcultcha still has him I believe. Doesn't cost much to ship.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

They are in stock on popcultcha got mine for 258 shipped. Good deal considering what they are selling on eBay

Just got mine for $260 shipped from popcultcha. Thanks for the heads up Titan

Has anyone in the US ordered from there before? How long does it normally take for it to reach your doorstep? I chose the $16 option, not ECI

They are in stock on popcultcha got mine for 258 shipped. Good deal considering what they are selling on eBay

Just got mine for $260 shipped from popcultcha. Thanks for the heads up Titan

Has anyone in the US ordered from there before? How long does it normally take for it to reach your doorstep? I chose the $16 option, not ECI

where r u guys from? I got charged $21 for shipping to usa.

Did you choose the most expensive option because there were two options $16 and around $21
they only give me one option...I just check....he out of stock there also....ebay price for him is around $400...Damn!!!

Last edited:
Snagged a second one from pop just in time

Anywho, tough decision I had. Which one to get signed, Nightmare or Tech-cowl/Sniper Rifle ...I just love the Nightmare figure and think it's better than the regular suit . Hopefully I can get the other one done down the line

Current set up
4b88e370878cccc9d5b77d781b49aa89.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back