Hot Toys MMS372 BvS: Dawn of Justice Knightmare Batman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Has anyone else cut the lapel threads that hold it down to the coat? Doing so makes it look more natural in my opinion and the sling of the rifle fits better around the shoulder.

I'm tempted, but I like how the stitching keeps the lapel down.

But a less final option than to cut the stitching is to undo the strap on the rifle and feed it through the lapel and then reassemble the strap. You get the same effect as cutting the stitching without doing a permanent mod.

I finally joined the waitlist for this. Doubt It'll get converted, but can't hurt to try. I would love to add this to complete my display of all 3 versions of Batfleck. I love the armored and regular suit. All the great pictures being posted in this thread isn't making things easy! Has anyone recently joined the WL and have it converted right after joining?

I finally joined the waitlist for this. Doubt It'll get converted, but can't hurt to try. I would love to add this to complete my display of all 3 versions of Batfleck. I love the armored and regular suit. All the great pictures being posted in this thread isn't making things easy! Has anyone recently joined the WL and have it converted right after joining?

I joined October 20th and I am still waiting. Good luck though! I'm a little skeptical even if mine will convert! We can all hope for each other!

I joined October 20th and I am still waiting. Good luck though! I'm a little skeptical even if mine will convert! We can all hope for each other!

Ahh, chances look slim then. I really wish this wasn't a SS exclusive. I was able to purchase the other two Batfleck figures for retail price at my LCS..

I also wish I pulled the trigger when it was still in stock at SS..lol

I guess my 31" Jakks custom knightmare will have to be my stand-in fow now lol:

Ahh, chances look slim then. I really wish this wasn't a SS exclusive. I was able to purchase the other two Batfleck figures for retail price at my LCS..

That thing is beastly! Not a bad stand in!

31023965202_d6914b57e6_k.jpg

Hey I just noticed something "weird" on my Knightmare guy, something I didn't notice because I hadn't watched videos of him, but... there's no trace of green on his costume on my figure.

I noticed on some reviews of the figures that all have some green marks on his costume. I have absolutely ZERO trace of green, it looks exactly like the regular costume.
Also, I noticed especially on the clipper king review that the coat is very light brown on his Batman figure, but my coat is much darker, the color matches the scarf 100%, it's not lighter, see what I mean?

Huh.. I've watched some videos and on all videos the coat looks very light brown, and there are clearly green taints on the costumes! How come I don't have that?
I ordered this figure from Hong Kong, not from Sideshow (like I usually do), and it was sealed in the carton box, and everything was under plastic wraps inside, so I doubt I bought a custom of someone.

Anyone have the same thing going on? I'll try to post pics to show you what I mean.

Hey I just noticed something "weird" on my Knightmare guy, something I didn't notice because I hadn't watched videos of him, but... there's no trace of green on his costume on my figure.

I noticed on some reviews of the figures that all have some green marks on his costume. I have absolutely ZERO trace of green, it looks exactly like the regular costume.
Also, I noticed especially on the clipper king review that the coat is very light brown on his Batman figure, but my coat is much darker, the color matches the scarf 100%, it's not lighter, see what I mean?

Huh.. I've watched some videos and on all videos the coat looks very light brown, and there are clearly green taints on the costumes! How come I don't have that?
I ordered this figure from Hong Kong, not from Sideshow (like I usually do), and it was sealed in the carton box, and everything was under plastic wraps inside, so I doubt I bought a custom of someone.

Anyone have the same thing going on? I'll try to post pics to show you what I mean.

It's normal to have slight shading difference depending on which batch you got it from. I have 2 exactly same preds and one is much darker.

I was waiting for someone to give him the desert beaten up look like the film..Nice job! :hi5:

Anybody from sideshow waitlist getting converted? Getting so antsy I want this figure so bad! The pictures are definitely not helping.

Back