Hot Toys MMS372 BvS: Dawn of Justice Knightmare Batman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love this figure. Interchanged the eyes looking right from the MMS342 and took one of its batarangs to make use of this batarang-holding-hand that came with Knightmare. (A lot of youtube reviews seem to say that hand is supposed to be for holding his weapons, but it doesn't seem like you could fit either the rifle or handgun grip into it, was this a mistake? Is this supposed to be a batarang-holding hand?) Still undecided on which mouth to use, the open-mouth rage/roar that came with this, or the angry-gritted-teeth of the MMS342 or something else... any suggestions?

Knightmare times two.....

I found (or rather, one was found for me) this guy last week. It's still really cool in its difference from any other Bat before him.
Of the 4 BvS Bats, I would have him in 4th place:
3rd would be regular Bats with the regular Armor Bats in second place. Still tops for me is BC Armor.
That said, all of the Bats are very good.

Finally got all my replacement parts from Sideshow, the whole experience really put me off of this guy. Its funny I ordered him as he was the most unique and then fell for tge armored and reg, and now Im thinking of just keeping the armored one :lol

Got my second one of these on Friday and my first release versions coat is much lighter, I got it direct in Hong Kong on day of release and my second one I got from forbidden planet and only received it a week ago.
But the difference is big enough that I prefer the later release

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What went wrong with yours?

had a seized right hip (which also caused the fig to lean to the right) and the gogles scraped off part of the rubber on the forehead, looked like the gogles had some excess flash from the mold, kinda nervous to pu the gogles on again. got a new body and head but have to destroy the old ones

Got my second one of these on Friday and my first release versions coat is much lighter, I got it direct in Hong Kong on day of release and my second one I got from forbidden planet and only received it a week ago.
But the difference is big enough that I prefer the later release

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

my replacement had a darker coat then my OG as well

Has anyone else cut the lapel threads that hold it down to the coat? Doing so makes it look more natural in my opinion and the sling of the rifle fits better around the shoulder.

Do you have a photo of it?

Not the best pictures, as I just took two quick ones without taking it out, but you get the idea. The main thing it does is enable the rifle sling to sit underneath the lapel (as it actually does) as opposed to over the top of it with the lapel threaded down to the coat.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpeg

Kinda makes me mad that I payed for a mint NEW item from sideshow just to open it and clearly see it's used. All the plastics are torn open and there's visible marks where the tape for the accessories used to be. irritates me a little.

Kinda makes me mad that I payed for a mint NEW item from sideshow just to open it and clearly see it's used. All the plastics are torn open and there's visible marks where the tape for the accessories used to be. irritates me a little.

Was it a waitlist conversion?

Well that's not ok from them. Pay full price for a return piece. Get a compensation.

Was yours converted from WL? I had the same problem, it was a returned figure that has some problem, but at least the box was new.
I had another WL converted for Iron Man that was terrible. No shipper, no plastic bag, scratches and dents and dusty all over the box. Worst of all the face plate missing a magnet. Had to return it.

Back