Hot Toys MMS372 BvS: Dawn of Justice Knightmare Batman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My Al Pacino autograph is horrible, just a A with a circle around it but maybe it was because he signed a dollar bill which is the only thing I had on me that was paper.

Snagged a second one from pop just in time

Anywho, tough decision I had. Which one to get signed, Nightmare or Tech-cowl/Sniper Rifle ...I just love the Nightmare figure and think it's better than the regular suit . Hopefully I can get the other one done down the line

very cool! where'd you meet him? did he know what HT was? :lol

OHH BEN WILL U PLZ SIGN MY HAWT TOY. sounds weird not coming from a collector. :lol

My Knightmare Batman was delivered today from popcultcha. But haven't unboxed it yet. Bubble wrapped around the brown shipper.

****** much?

:lol Just saying... I worked with him in that warehouse scene and he's signed some stuff that looks much better, I think they scribble at live events when there are a bunch of people asking for it, better to meet them personally, more time for a nicer signature. Few people take the time to do a nice autograph, I don't go for many but Stan takes his time, and even in crowds, Chloe Bennett and most of the Iron Fist cast didn't scribble. I wouldn't have been happy with that, I would've been like, a little neater and nicer please or we stunt guys might just let a hit connect... :lol j/k we fought his stunt double but we met him when he did close-ups as well as the Save Martha bit. :wink1:

DSC02772.jpg

Attachments

• DSC02785.jpg
    DSC02785.jpg
    448.1 KB · Views: 182
i like how popcultcha ships stuff. Keeps it protected and costs low... better than sideshow's method of just sending it in the standard HT default shipper. :slap

Double boxed does give a better peace of mind, but I've personally never had a problem with receiving figures in their standard shippers. Granted I only live roughly an hour and a half away from SSC also so they don't have very far to go to get to me, but I've fortunately also never had a problem when buying figures from other sources (eBay for instance) and the figure gets shipped in its standard shipper box.

:lol Just saying... I worked with him in that warehouse scene and he's signed some stuff that looks much better, I think they scribble at live events when there are a bunch of people asking for it, better to meet them personally, more time for a nicer signature. Few people take the time to do a nice autograph, I don't go for many but Stan takes his time, and even in crowds, Chloe Bennett and most of the Iron Fist cast didn't scribble. I wouldn't have been happy with that, I would've been like, a little neater and nicer please or we stunt guys might just let a hit connect... :lol j/k we fought his stunt double but we met him when he did close-ups as well as the Save Martha bit. :wink1:

You know perfectly well most folks cannot get "to meet them personally" and spend more time with them for a nicer signature.
Name dropping is the only thing you're interested in here.
I repeat, ****** much?

Does anyone know with popcultcha if there's an import charge and tax duty for UK shipping? It says it's from £13 shipping to UK, but if there's no import charge that makes one of the figures like £225.

My Knightmare Batman was delivered today from popcultcha. But haven't unboxed it yet. Bubble wrapped around the brown shipper.

Are you in the US? And how long ago did you order? I placed my order Friday evening, and it just shipped. I've never ordered internationally, so I'm curious as to how long it might take..

i like how popcultcha ships stuff. Keeps it protected and costs low... better than sideshow's method of just sending it in the standard HT default shipper. :slap

The mailman usually leaves it over my fence and luckily it was wrapped in bubble wrap because it had a slight drizzle that day

Does anyone know with popcultcha if there's an import charge and tax duty for UK shipping? It says it's from £13 shipping to UK, but if there's no import charge that makes one of the figures like £225.

The only fees that hit me was a few bucks to convert to USD from my credit card. Or something like that
Are you in the US? And how long ago did you order? I placed my order Friday evening, and it just shipped. I've never ordered internationally, so I'm curious as to how long it might take..

I preordered it before thanksgiving. It was shipped out 11/28 and received 12/5. I'm in Hawaii.

You know perfectly well most folks cannot get "to meet them personally" and spend more time with them for a nicer signature.
Name dropping is the only thing you're interested in here.
I repeat, ****** much?
Dude, just let it go. He's just riding on his inflated ego with the signature. It's really not that big of a deal from both perspectives.

Let's all play nice.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Don't really have problems with dw316. A ton and I mean a ton of my friends work in the industry and names get thrown all the time . Maybe I just got used to it , but I like hearing his stories

very cool! where'd you meet him? did he know what HT was? :lol

OHH BEN WILL U PLZ SIGN MY HAWT TOY. sounds weird not coming from a collector. :lol

when I was younger I had a few wrestlers refer to them as "dolls" when signing some wrestling figures haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The mailman usually leaves it over my fence and luckily it was wrapped in bubble wrap because it had a slight drizzle that day

The only fees that hit me was a few bucks to convert to USD from my credit card. Or something like that

I preordered it before thanksgiving. It was shipped out 11/28 and received 12/5. I'm in Hawaii.

Are you sure, you received not import or tax duties? Was it a Hot Toy you ordered as I hear stuff bought under a certain amount doesn't receive those.

for Example my Batman from Sideshow has cost me 225 pounds for the item and shipping and then 54 pounds for import and tax.

Back