Hot Toys MMS372 BvS: Dawn of Justice Knightmare Batman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys MMS Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Knightmare Batman Collectible Fig

It's great looking, but they did out do themselves long ago with battle damaged Robocop.

:)

Agreed but I'm a diehard DC movie fan so this does it for me:yess:

Re: Hot Toys MMS Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Knightmare Batman Collectible Fig

I just pre-ordered :yess: Looks great and like others have said it would have been nice to include a Bruce head.

I am wondering if the Batsuit is just a sleeveless shirt. If it is, this figure might offer a full range of unrestricted articulation that the standard Batman will not.

As far as Leto Joker, I am waiting for a different outfit before I order that.
Now if they offered Arkham Joker from the game, that would have been a different story and an immediate pre-order.

I really wish there was a paypal option at checkout since I have the money in my account now. Lol. Oh well... PO'd anyway. No way I was missing this one.

I like this because it's not the "traditional" bats. I haven't seen the movie but I like this version from the start and ordered it because it's different.
Question: There is a backdrop with this figure?

On the fence. Do you think this will waitlist soon? Thanks for your input. BTW, I did love the movie. Just so much coming out and prices being what they are have to chose wisely.

On the fence. Do you think this will waitlist soon? Thanks for your input. BTW, I did love the movie. Just so much coming out and prices being what they are have to chose wisely.

Hard to say but odds are it will sell out. Just my guess

Just got in my preorder! Get in there guys! I'm guessing this thing will sell out within the week. The buzz for this figure is off the charts!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

First post...and pre-ordered!! Just getting into 1/6 and love this HT figure.

Congrats. And as spindrift said, welcome to the madness that is 1/6 scale collecting and on this forum. :lol

Congrats. And as spindrift said, welcome to the madness that is 1/6 scale collecting and on this forum. :lol

...and try to have a thick-skin cause it gets alittle rough in here at times!:panic:

First post...and pre-ordered!! Just getting into 1/6 and love this HT figure.

Congrats! and welcome to the craziness lol. I have been highly anticipating this guy since announced, so your first pick is a strong one. It is the one Batman I wanted most out of all of them...it is going to be a strong one to beat IMO :D

yup, think so...

Back