Hot Toys MMS372 BvS: Dawn of Justice Knightmare Batman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys MMS Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Knightmare Batman Collectible Fig

Figured this would be an exclusive. Ordered. Great looking figure and price ain't bad either.

Re: Hot Toys MMS Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Knightmare Batman Collectible Fig

I'm disappointed with the base... Wish it was sandy. Otherwise I love it.

If you really did want that, it would be super easy to customize.

Step 1: add sand.

Not sure how "limited" this really is given the availability of last years Toy Fair exclusives but ordered anyway. Don't want to miss this figure.

Screw pre ordering this, I'm getting it direct from Hong kong

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When the Toy Fair Exclusive Batman Begins figure came out, it was available at the convention correct?
And then online orders shipped later ?

Batman figures sell REALLY well- I would not take a chance - PO it if you can.....

Is the link dead?

I feel like this figure would be really easy to kitbash using the standard Batman figure. Theres really nothing unique about his clothes

If it's already waitlisted, that's pretty damn fast.

Really??? Already??????????

Welp didn't plan to buy that...ordered and done.

I feel like this figure would be really easy to kitbash using the standard Batman figure. Theres really nothing unique about his clothes

How much is that going to cost though? You might as well get this version if you're planning on buying the trenchcoat/goggles/scarf/wraps/pants/guns/binoculars

How much is that going to cost though? You might as well get this version if you're planning on buying the trenchcoat/goggles/scarf/wraps/pants/guns/binoculars

yeah would cost more to get those parted out- easily

Not for me. Getting the Alderaan message.

If I try clicking on the link on their website I get that message. If I use the link from the e-mail it goes through to the order page.

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/collectibles/knightmare-batman-hot-toys-902770/?utm_source=bronto&utm_medium=email&utm_term=Image+-+Knightmare+Batman&utm_content=Image+-+Knightmare+Batman&utm_campaign=070716news

Back