Hot Toys MMS372 BvS: Dawn of Justice Knightmare Batman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm just hoping it doesn't turn into another Maria Hill where it was available til monthly coupon, or free shipping I think. I feel like she might still be available.... :lol

But I guess this is Batman, a far more popular character. I'm surprised the Joker went to WL so fast for this barebones version.

I don't care if it's around for a discount, I love the figure and happily paid the retail for it. But I could almost bet it will be on waitlist before the end of the weekend.

Ended up ordering this dollie. Might as well support another license.

I like how unique this looks compared to your regular Batman doll. I was hoping BBTS would carry it, but it seems unlikely at this point.

Ended up ordering this dollie. Might as well support another license.

I like how unique this looks compared to your regular Batman doll. I was hoping BBTS would carry it, but it seems unlikely at this point.

I highly doubt this or the Joker will be around to dump excess at AE and BBTS like the duds thay have had in the past...

Because he comes with a joker card.

Is it the sticker on his rifle?

dc-comics-bvs-knightmare-batman-sixth-scale-hot-toys-902770-16.jpg

So this thing is listed as having "more than 30 points of articulation". Maybe someone can help me out with that. I've tried counting absolutely everything I can think of, including things that I'm only assuming are there, and the most I can come up with is 25.

That open, angry mouth plate is the only one making it out of the box. Those other two are laughable at best.

The rest looks incredible. Is it safe to assume there's no bat suit underneath?

The stoic, closed mouth expression to me looks fine. To me, although sometimes boring, that's generally the one you can't go wrong with and can always fall back on should any of the other ones look awkward being that it's generally pretty hard to f-up a simple, closed mouth expression.

In this case though, I think the screaming expression looks the best and goes most with the scene.

That open, angry mouth plate is the only one making it out of the box. Those other two are laughable at best.

The rest looks incredible. Is it safe to assume there's no bat suit underneath?

1 of them isn't great. I definitely wouldn't say the neutral plate is laughable. It's very screen accurate actually. Looks exactly like affleck.

I plan on displaying him with the scarf up and goggles down.. Gonna use that screaming face on my regular batman.

Back