Hot Toys MMS372 BvS: Dawn of Justice Knightmare Batman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bit the bullet (you know, the ones Batman shouldn't be firing) and bought this great looking toy. Here's hoping I like the extended cut of the movie to help justify this awesome piece of plastic on my shelf.

After pre-ordering this I'm now thinking I might transfer my regular Batman pre-order to the Armoured one, and wait for his solo movie to get a more traditional Batfleck figure...
Jeez, I swore I wouldn't get more than one version of a character when I started collecting... :slap:dunno

After pre-ordering this I'm now thinking I might transfer my regular Batman pre-order to the Armoured one, and wait for his solo movie to get a more traditional Batfleck figure...
Jeez, I swore I wouldn't get more than one version of a character when I started collecting... :slap:dunno

Thats what Im doing. Im waiting for Justice League for traditional Batman Im only buying Armored and Knightmare batman from BvS.

Thats what Im doing. Im waiting for Justice League for traditional Batman Im only buying Armored and Knightmare batman from BvS.

It's funny I actually mentioned this strategy to a friend earlier tonight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Same, now I've got 3 Captain America's and will have 2 Cavil Supes lol

Decided to go ahead and order. Would have regretted it I think in the long wrong if I didn't. Just need to wait and see if my 2 pack exclusive waitlist converts.

Well, I suppose my lack of interest in this figure only lasted up until about 2 hours ago. PO'd. :lol

Figured what the hell and decided I'd just round out the collection from this film (sans BC Armored Bats).

Looking good, and got the rewards points to cover it fully. Was a toss up between this and the T-800. Decided to go for this :)

There's something super unique about this figure. I'm truly surprised it received a limited release; I think regardless of the film this would have sold well.

Do you guys think he may go to waitlist fast or will he sit around for a while?

I also wonder if the mouthpieces are interchangeable with the regular costume...

This will sell out rather quickly that slowly. My guess. I have no desire to buy this, but even i like it a lot.

Everything about this figure is rad. It was a cool scene in the movie and is a great design. It's like what if Batman was a GI Joe :lol 8 year old me would have loved having a Batman like this.

Ordered!!!!

Back