Hot Toys MMS372 BvS: Dawn of Justice Knightmare Batman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys MMS Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Apocalypse Batman Collectible Fig

The 2.0 was a Toy Fair exclusive IIRC

You bet. It was the BR 2.0, the black/gold Iron Man(sorry I can't keep up), and a Predator that year? Is it even 3 TF EX's? I can't keep up with much I guess. I am getting tired of checking every morning to see if this is up yet, though there are worse problems I could have..lol. Anyway, yeah, after this bad boy that's it for me until the Harley's and Jokers start showing up. This is my favorite of the four Batman's that were shown. I want it.

Re: Hot Toys MMS Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Apocalypse Batman Collectible Fig

You bet. It was the BR 2.0, the black/gold Iron Man(sorry I can't keep up), and a Predator that year? Is it even 3 TF EX's? I can't keep up with much I guess.

I forgot about the Predator figure! That was a really cool Iron Man, too. Though it has some cut corners, BR 2.0 is an underrated figure IMO.

When do these toy fairs usually take place?

Mid-Late Summer. SDCC usually shares the Hot Toys Toy Fairs Exclusives (in which case, they're online at Sideshow)

The only thing that will piss me off if this is an exclusive is if they price it the same way they did their Bank Robber Joker 2.0. I'm out if that's the case.

Now Scarlet Witch is out of the way, there's only Vision and Crossbones to get out of the way from the ones we know about. Then we can get to the meaty ones. Hoping for a standalone Tony and a young Tony.

The only thing that will piss me off if this is an exclusive is if they price it the same way they did their Bank Robber Joker 2.0. I'm out if that's the case.

Yeah, the price for it was ridiculous considering it wasn't even a new headsculpt. I just used my rewards points on it.

To be honest, I think I've lost interest in this figure. I was initially ecstatic about it, but I think I'll just stick with Supes, Bats, WW and Armored Bats.

May change my mind though once it releases. That's just where I'm at right now.

Wow this thread vanished. I thought it might have been deleted after they cancelled this figure.

I'm only kidding, but at this rate it seems like Suicide Squad figures will go for PO before this will.

I'm not expecting this to go up until SDCC, if it goes up at all.

Any idea if it's an exclusive or just a regular release?

Whatever it is I can guarantee I'm getting one!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Whatever it is I can guarantee I'm getting one!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Same here. I'm more interested in this one than the regular Batman. I like the more "unique" looks.

Question is when will it go up?

Can't fault them for spreading it out. Last year we had two batman figures. They have already put three from this film, plus returns dropped this year. That's one batman every 3-4 months over the last two years. That's nearly iron man pace. For a figure that doesn't fly off the shelf. Spreading it out a bit isn't a bad idea. I mean the movies not even hit disc release yet and there are already five figures up for order.

Even if this is an exclusive, which is a pretty decent chance, it will be available to everybody. Sideshow will get it. And I wouldn't be surprised if the toyfair exclusives are announced before sdcc. Probably after the 4th and before the Thursday opening of sdcc.

There's no way this doesn't come out though. They not only did protos but full production samples. To much invested not to make it.

I'm dying to know what if any new licences they might have at SDCC. I wonder if anyone if making figures for the new Star Trek film.

Really looking forward to this one.

Really looking forward to this one.

Same here. I just watched the Ultimate Edition again, and the Knightmare get-up looks awesome. Really hoping this doesn't get canned in favor of 25+ more Iron Man variants.

Back